How does the RPG end ?

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

Some of you might be thinking this most probly the newer members.

Well it's simple realy the RPG ends when only one clan remains or the other clans have retreated or done there mission.

Just to clear that up so make sure you ppl know ur missions.

Alpha Draconis ur missions have been set so dnt wry bout it.

Alien player dnt realy have missions.

Preds ur mission will be breifly said in the starter.So read it !

Apart from that you guys make ur own missions up i dnt wanna restict ur play to much so just enjoy.The RPG may start alittle earlyer than fist expected cause i am finished everything.

So it may start on Sunday night.Good luck all and enjoy.Once again lets make this the best and most smooth running RPG ever on this board.Lets rock peeps !

Katam.jpg
liquidaffiliate.jpg
Messageboard Rules.

Voltage-3000, Undefined, 18 years ago

I got school but I can use the library's computer,and I'm on wednsdays or the weekends but part time on week days, unless I get requests or a job to take care of I'm pretty much bored

HEROS ARE REMEMBERED,LEGENDS NEVER DIE

!!!DANGER HIGH VOLTAGE!!!

TDN, Undefined, 18 years ago

Katam, could you at least post something about the story before you start the RPG. This is so that we could get a head start and prepare our posts instead of just improvising from your first post and on.

TDN.jpg
We Endanger Species...
Preferably Yours

Yes i can TDN.

Ok Marines u have just been droped in by a dropship and there is a sand storm(desert planet) u know u are in a compound of some kinda like a colony.your dropship has just left as u have just set up a defencive position around the drop site.you gotta find colonists and save them.There are only 4 look at the RPG list to see who they are.Oh yeah u can realy leave cause ur dropship got destroyed as it was leaveing the atmosphere.lol.you gotta call a new one dwn but the power is off to the compound.Hee hee.

Aliens not much i can realy say cause we are aliens u do what u want realy.Basicly we have just eaten or colected all the colonists we could find and started a realy gd hive and we know that there is a threat coming to hurt our queen so we gotta protect her and stop th threat to the hive.Plus we gotta try and stop the marines doing there mission and leaving.

Preds u have notesed an on going fight on the planet surface between colonists and aliens and it looks like a gd hunt and on the up site u have just destroyed a marine dropship meaning they are traped on the planet for u to hunt aswell but there are 2 pred clans and they gotta fight for hunting rights to this planet so gd luck with that.lol.Both pred clans 1st relised that each other were there when they both fired at the dropship.the hunters have just been laughed in yuor droppods so u will start on the planet surface.

Hope that is enough info for u ll to get your first posts ready for monday.Hopefully if it is not the starter post will help you out.Now even tho iv put this dwn i still want you to read the starter ok.good luck all.

Katam.jpg
liquidaffiliate.jpg
Messageboard Rules.

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

Bring it on... I'm ready, for the worst Hell you can throw at me.

Balatu, lets kick some @$$.

638656.jpg

~~~~~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~~~~~SUICIDE IS PAINLESS~~~~~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~~~~~BALATU MEMBER~~~~~

Voltage-3000, Undefined, 18 years ago

sweet time to get charged!

HEROS ARE REMEMBERED,LEGENDS NEVER DIE

!!!DANGER HIGH VOLTAGE!!!

Yep prity much.lol.

Me too i will see you on the battle feild dude and good luck.

Katam.jpg
liquidaffiliate.jpg
Messageboard Rules.

TDN, Undefined, 18 years ago

Wow, that's a really good story you put up there. So basically we're trapped with Preds hunting us, and Colonists to save from Xenos, AND we can't call for any backup? Sound fair enough...

Meet you when the RPG starts Katam, and do hope we get to fight.

TDN.jpg
We Endanger Species...
Preferably Yours

Ill be on when im not at work! looking forward to it!

This space for lease

i have time for new RPG :)

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

sunday night! darn i got school monday ;O; cant stay up past 11 US eastern time :C

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

I got school, but I do homeschool :D So im Home all day :D

Navyspaz6thSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

cardmaster12595, Undefined, 18 years ago

I was off the site for like 5 months so I missed the RPG and probably a bonch of great debates....o well :)

lucky!!!...homeschool....ergg

MySig.gif

Cloaked_Hunter, Undefined, 18 years ago

Ive got gig's but ill definetly try, most likely i will be on most of the time.

CH.jpg

kerrigan, Undefined, 18 years ago

loking forward to it.

(and navyspaz you arnt like the other homeschoolers ive met that have no socail skills, they weird me out... in other words just like every thing else in the world home schooling has downsides but also up sides =])

i am he as you are he as you are me as we are all together -john lennon

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

lol That didn't actually clear me up but oh well... lmao

Hmmh, home school. Weird term, I don't think it's in use in here.

angelofdeathweb.jpg

The servant and the observer of Balatu

Lair of Predatoress

World of Predators forum

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

if you ask me aliens mission is to kill everything threatening.

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

Crpl_Hicks, Undefined, 18 years ago

I never got the missions... :(

You have just crossed over into an other dimension. One of sound, sight, and mind. You have just crossed over in to..... THE TWILIGHT ZONE!!

I musent have made my self clear Hicks u will find out your missions with the starter sry i didnt mention that.Thats what i meant by dnt wry bout it.lol.

Katam.jpg
liquidaffiliate.jpg
Messageboard Rules.

cool story katam of RPG i like :)see you all on battlefield

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men