how old ar predators Elder and how maye years can life

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

how old ar predators Elder and how long can life

i think can be 500 years old elders i think

in space no one can Hear you scream

AVSP, Undefined, 17 years ago

very old...about 500-1000 years.....they are so persevering....specily in combat.... they dont have fear....

hmm katam i think life max for 1000 years and i have play predator CJ to very hard tel old can be

in space no one can Hear you scream

Well I think Preds live forever because of there blood. I heard that out of concrete jungle. That is why I think they choose to hunt and die honourably.

(Sry bout spelling I have just got up.lol.)

Katam.jpg

.:MESSAGE BOARD, RPG RULES & INFORMATION:.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

I only estimated, and said somewhere close to that. I completely agree with you on that, though. It's probably like dogs, except, well, multiply by 10 instead of 7. Except, if it were like that, time would almost pass by faster on their planet than on ours, which I'm already guessing it does, with the example of Mars.

00Bloo_sig06.5.PNG
"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

I think most elders would be over 700 years old, in some cases it is assumed that they can live well over a millenium. Even a very young predator by their ageing brackets, would probably be older than an elderly man by our terms. Even the unbloods from AVP were probably 150 years old or more. A good comparison would be to say that times a humans life span by 10 or so, & u've got a rough estimate for a predator lifespan. Eg. a 150 year old predator, would in their terms, equal a 15 year old teenager in our terms. Although, since elders reportedly can live for over a milleium, that would make them a 100 year old man by our terms, meaning that they would be incapable of really fighting very well anymore, having passed their prime, although it seems to be completely different than that, as the elders we have seen so far don't exactly look old & feeble, they look menacing & powerful, as if they would decimate all before them with ease, even the mightiest of the younger challengers, so that analogy might not be entirely accurate.

stalker.jpg

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

The known life-span of a Pred is about 300-700 years or close to that. Although, in the movies, it was known as only 200-500. I'm going with 300-700 (or anything close to that).

00Bloo_sig06.5.PNG
"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

predator_wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

they can live forever it is an girl in concrete jungle an predator was going to kill er or anything like that i have forgot but she lives forever because of when the predator was going to kill her an alien killed the predator and the predators blod came on her and thats why she lives forever

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

you are not a very intelligent person, i'm sorry to have to tell you this.

Venom, Undefined, 16 years ago

Lol, its unfortunatly true. But on the other hand, maybe after being on the site fore a month or so should give him time to learn about the franchise properly. I mean i was kinda an ideot when i first joined lol, but that was two years to three years ago.

There are quizzes on this site, you know... So why don't you try your luck here, WITHOUT reading all the right answers from members who posted before you, eh? Plus, intelligence doesn't mean how much you know, but how you use what you know, you know...

skullhunter220, Undefined, 16 years ago

the predators can get over 1000 but the eldar would be about 800

Karo, Undefined, 16 years ago

Yeah, I was gonna say that to clarify for the guy up there, Concrete Jungle didn't say their blood made them live forever, not even close. Its apparent rejuvenating properties lengthened the life of "mother" but she was still a wrinkled motionless mental zombie in a tank. I didn't really like that side story as all it took to have that effect on her was a little splash of it. There was plenty of predator blood lying around in the first movie, once even touched. I know the movie didn't go on long enough for anyone to know but for a new story element at this point in time i think it was a little much. I love the game tho, no question.

YES YES THATS TRUE SORRY ITS A LONG TIME I HAVE PLAYED THE GAME BUT DEATH MOTHER FUCKER WRAIT I ASKED U TO GIVE EACH OTHER QUIZZ NOT HERE ON THE SITE
READ U TO

Why the hell would i want a quizz from some lunatic writing in caps? You do realize that you don't look very competent while doing so, right? And competence is the key to... um... ok, i started eating while typing, so i forgot what i was gonna say. Sooo, anyway, predators don't live forever, nothing lives forever, predators are not presented in the movies like "magical" creatures. Apart from that, if you READ THE RULES i'm sure you'll find some section there telling you that only the movies are cannon here, otherwise i just told you. So if you take THAT into consideration, you have no real idea about how long a predator lives, but you can make assumptions based on the comics and maybe even games, but if you go around saying "I KNOW EVERYTHING YOU ARE STUPID" you WILL look dumber than you will ever realise that you are. Anyway, try to THINK a little before you say something. Remember, competence is the key to... um... forget it.

are u my dad death wraith i can read the rules when ever i want

No, i'm not your dad, and i don't think you'll find your dad on these forums, ask your mother where your dad is.

Whatever...
About the elders being stronger even at more that 1000 years, maybe because of all the substances they use to enhance their strength, their bodies only deteriorate when they are very old, and it takes a short time for them to die once they retire or something. I mean, even with any kind of treatment a living organism can't function correctly for ever. So even if they use all those substances, their bodies can't take it for ever and when they feel that happening, they retire and start to deteriorate after some time.or maybe they are given an honourable death in an arena fight near the end of their lives. I really don't know how what i just wrote could help with anything, but i am really tired and that just flashed through my mind.

predator428, Undefined, 16 years ago

I can't imagine a predator letting himself die of old age. Like Death said, he would probably fight some giant animal or a family member. With a culture like that, preds would only want to die in a battle.

i said sorry and go ask your grandmother where your grandfather is

MrXeno, Undefined, 16 years ago

After reading thru this topic, i decided to not get kids at all -.-

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

I applaude for you, Predator_wolf. Not only have you NOT proven that you know more than any of us, you have also proven that you're very immature and that you like to think that what you know is what is right, which isn't.

Not even in the games has it been proven that it lets you live FOREVER, much less anywhere else. It simply lets you live a longer lifespan than you would have, which is pretty stupid in my opinion anyway.