Theory on the runner! (Alien 3-related)

Deathdrop, Yautja, 18 years ago

Alright, we all know about the Superfacehugger, right? My theory is this: The Alpha alien lays one egg that produces a Superfacehugger, and saves it for "back-up" in case the hive gets destroyed. The superfacehugger implants an organism with a Queen, but also implants another organism with a "Halfling" which will absorb an abnormal amount of DNA from the host, thus creating a new type of Alien that will be more suited for life on the planet. Because it is so well-suited, it will ensure the survival of the queen, therefore securing a new hive. Now, suppose the queen gets killed, and it's up to the alpha (more than likely the hybrid) to create a new superfacehugger egg. This time, the embryo the superfacehugger lays will have a small slice of the DNA from the hybrid. The resulting Queen will have a few characteristics of the hybrid. Now, every egg the queen lays will have a few of her characteristics. Gradually, every time a hive is destroyed, the next generation will "weed out" the old genes in favor of new ones which will allow for more efficiency. This is possibly how they evolve. Now, the problem with this is AVP’s predalien at the end. The “fixer-upper†of this is quite simple: Ignore AVP. The preds look wrong, the aliens look wrong, the Bishop character is goofed up, ect. BOOM! You fix the entire timeline.

deathdrop1.jpg

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

thats a good way of lookig at it also it mens the best way to kill a hive is to leav it alone untill it starvs itself to death . i also agree about avp it was all wrong but i dont think the preds wer that bad in it to be honist i profer the preds from AVP to the yeepldy versions they look more like hunters to me if that maces sens lol

Gemma01Mavrick.jpg

davii008, Yautja, 18 years ago

nice idea!

im just wonderin...can an alpha alien lay an egg?

daviisig3.jpg
i will slaughter predators whether young,old,female or male...facehuggers are my brothers...chestbursters are my cousins...i will slaughter predators whether young,old,female or male...

i like this theory

This space for lease

ye if poush comes to shuv anye drone/warior can lay an egg contaning a super face hugger

Gemma01Mavrick.jpg

Predator_Killor, Yautja, 18 years ago

thats pretty

Predkillor.jpg
Silent like the night
Striking without warning...
Pray they dont take you alive....

whats pretty about it i amagin seeing an egg that size coming out of an alien would look cinda painful ... lmao

Gemma01Mavrick.jpg

bit like human birth eh?

Predkillor.jpg
Silent like the night

Deathdrop, Yautja, 18 years ago

^ Sort of, only more naasty, slimy, violent, and with secondary jaws.

deathdrop1.jpg

I doubt that the Alpha would acctually lay the egg. Remember Dallas in Alien (Directors cut)?

Well in the books it says if there is no Queen Alien present then a regular Drone can cacoon into a Queen

There is a problem with this theory though. The Alien in Alien would of laid an egg. It didn't.

I only have one rule....
Everyone fights. No-one Quits. Do you get me?
We get you sir!!

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 18 years ago

What are we talking about again?

~~~~~Feet First Into HELL~~~~~

Scar_Face, Yautja, 18 years ago

What about the Princess Alien? You know, the Praetorian.

In order to secure the longevity of her hive the Queen will lay a Praetorian-Egg, resulting in a Praetorian-Face-Hugger, or "Super" Face-Hugger. No matter what the host, the Alien will come out a Praetorian.

If and when the Queen dies the oldest Praetorian will cocoon itself and emerge as a new Queen.

-=!!!MY SKULL!!!=-

The Pretorian is only in the games which is not really considered canon.

But then again i don't think the books are either.

I only have one rule....
Everyone fights. No-one Quits. Do you get me?
We get you sir!!

Scar_Face, Yautja, 18 years ago

There are Praetorians in the books.

-=!!!MY SKULL!!!=-

caboose3456, Yautja, 18 years ago

yeah makes sence

Goodbye pinkie toe...YOU SHALL BE AVENGED

Stalker, Yautja, 18 years ago

praetorians are bi-products of the games etc & are not considered canon by the majority of fans.

But anyway..... my theory is that the alien lays the superfacehuger egg if absent from a queen (she is killed etc.) the superfacehugger's first "victim" would be impregnated with the queen embryo, then the superfacehugger's secong "victim" would be impregnated with a standard embryo which is there to defend the queen as she molts & grows. This embryo (like all other standard alien embryos) would take a strand of it's hosts DNA & mold it's own form around that, thus creating a creature with certain features of the host organism

stalker.jpg

davii008, Yautja, 18 years ago

nice theories...lol i cant think that much...

daviisig3.jpg
i will slaughter predators whether young,old,female or male...
fear is a curse...its time we used it as a weapon...

princess aliens rox..

Predkillor.jpg
Silent like the night

black_warrior, Yautja, 18 years ago

if the super facehugger has 2 embryos then wouldnt the "halfling" be the alpha since the first born alien after the queen is an alpha?

im.jpg
Black Warrior, Blade Hunter and Solo Pred- 3 great warriors of Balatu

predalien_64, Yautja, 18 years ago

Vary sound theory DD, especially with the hybrid bread.

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents