Visions

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 18 years ago

I think that there should be a green, night vision in the Pred variety, tell which visions you would like to see or tell if the visions that the preds already have are good enough.

~~~~~Feet First Into HELL~~~~~

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

I'd like to see the vision mode from Predator CJ in the movies, the one where you do a neral scan of the prey's brain activity, thats cool

predator.jpg

navyspaz, Yautja, 18 years ago

I dont know any of the vision mode names except for Thermal, their all different on every freakin game. on AVP2 the Alien vision {RED} is called electro, and Pred and Machine {Green} is called Pred Tech, same as extinction..

new enhanced sig for me
Balatu Member -_-

predatoress, Yautja, 18 years ago

Hmmh, well, I don't know how anim@ls s€€s in the dark, but that would be cool if they would have the same vision. But I think the heat vision is most effective and clear vision for any predator who hunts mammals (or any creatures with high body temperature) in most circumstances. That beats up even the electromagnetic vision, referring to all equipments their advanced prey have. Maybe UV vision is good too in some situations.

And yes, neurovision is cool too lol But I think it's somehow linked to the electromagnetic vision, thinking that it is electricity of our nerve system. Hmmh, dunno though how much it differs from the electricity of surroundings.

How about seeing people's auras to research their health and state of mind? lol A Kirlian sight, yes! lol

predatoress2.jpg

The servant and the observer of Balatu

Lair of Predatoress

World of Predators forum

I'm sticking with the neral scanning mode, heres a picture of it from CJ

http://eu.playstation.com/iw_images/assets/imags

/previews/p/predator_concrete_jungle/predator_cj_19_big.jpg

predator.jpg

navyspaz, Yautja, 18 years ago

uhh... there is a green vision, on pred CJ, and on AVP, when Celtic is about to fight Grid, or that alien whatever his name is. i think.

new enhanced sig for me

CuteFaceHugger, Yautja, 18 years ago

the vision i like most is on CJ im not sure what its called but it allows you to see every thing the same {just a little more orange} but in lifeforms you can see if there alert or calm if they are scared and all there moods which is helpfull when your cloked you can tell if they know your there if they think something there or they even know what a predator is

CuteFaceHugger sig

Hug Time!

i think green pred : CJ is good vison on mask

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men