Chestbursters

CuteFaceHugger, Undefined, 18 years ago

On the AVP{the movie} chestbursters grow so fast wouldnt it take week to grow that much that fast and wouldnt it need to eat some thing to grow and farther more what do aliens eat you think thell eat like ants EVERY THING.

i think Chestburster eat what there inpregnatets in so they bigger the host the bigger the Alien. what do you think

CuteFaceHugger sig

Hug Time!

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

its ok, i dont remember telling you about spamming and crossovers, normaly make your topics like this, Example:: hey everyone, im going to missouri for a couple weeks, and i wont have access to internet, cya everyone!, or im back from missiouri everyone, or a question, Example: what is your favorite Class of What species ? and hey i just found this awesome AvP video, here is a Link Example Link stuff like that, try not to spam or crossover, that decreases your chance getting into the Hive -_-

new enhanced sig for me
Balatu Member -_-

CuteFaceHugger, Undefined, 18 years ago

oh i dint think it would stay up there long i dint know people would mind ill

CuteFaceHugger sig

Hug Time!

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

if Host predator grow in big predalien ist human Host drone alien.

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

It takes longer for a chartbuster to grow in a pred's and less time in a human also it differs from host to host.

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

we didn't see all of AvP cutefacehugger, on the parts they skipped, after a while, the Chestbursters hatched, the show took place all night long,

new enhanced sig for me
Balatu Member -_-

sorry everyone for going off topic, on Otangs words on his Sig CuteFaceHugger, it says rules. even tho i told you whats right and wrong, i could be wrong about something, you should find his post, and click it, and read it. because your Topic all about katam, it was a crossover. your not supposed to put up a topic about like hey whatsup, or thx so and so. and stuff like that. that topic was locked, deathdrop said read the rules, try to stay talking about AvP on Topics, unless someone else starts the topic of a crossover, you could tell them they could be breakin the rules, or say what you think. go on forum, and go to the topic all about katam, that has a lock by it. and click it and see what im talking about.

new enhanced sig for me
Balatu Member -_-

after this im going back on topic, =( sry guys, you also need to go on forum, find Official clan request, and look, if no one said anything, every several days, almost a week, ask and see if it is ok for you to try and join the hive, ok now back on topic, sry everyone. i was just helping out CuteFaceHugger. oh ya, on humans it doesnt take a week to grow a facehugger, it takes several hours. preds take over night. because remember on the movie ? the pred bursted open at the end. thats what i think

new enhanced sig for me
Balatu Member -_-

if you want Katam to know you like your sig, go to the official Sig topic, and tell him there.

new enhanced sig for me
Balatu Member -_-