newbie with a few questions

mterrance, Undefined, 18 years ago

I'm new here and wondering how do you get into a clan? as well as how do you join an rpg, as I have never done one online before?

ok thank you otang, for all the help you and doc have been a big help

last question do you only earn points for your character thru rpg. If so what keeps advance players from killing all the new or low level players

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

the rules should take care of everything u need to know, btw welcome to the site dude

stalker.jpg

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

welcome hope to see more of you on this site

bwsig.jpg
Fear nothing but fear itself.....and me

thanks all of you for the helpful advice. Good hunting and hope to be hunting with you one day.

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

points are supposed to be earned in the rpg or thru smart, imformative posts. that was the intent. i think clan leaders should take an active role in helping out and monitoring thier clan members to help them in earning points, but thats not really happening right now. hopefully it can be resolved.

this would be the first time using the rank points in an rpg, so i can't tell u what happens between higher ranking members and lower ranking members. i assume the higher ranking members won't pick on the lower ranks, instead go after other higher ranks. the same goes for lower ranking members.

otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

well I don't know who youare talking about but, when I am on most of you are sleeping as i am currently deployed in iraq. So the time differents is major.

Thanks, well I like to get into a clan and an rpg and start developing my pred, as well as making some new friends here. And you are welcome

actually ur already in a clan, when i clicked on ur profile, it says u are in hunter's moon. as far as the rpg is concerned, the participation list is locked already but since it hasnt started, yet, i'll see if i can get the others to let u in. u can see examples of the rpg up at the top of the forum, there are two, and they run like stories, and they moderate the rpg somewhat heavy so i suggest qetting aquinted with the rules about how many posts allowable to a member, etc.

otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

oh well terrance i thank you buddy for the sacrifice u are making to protect our lives and freedom. if u need anything buddy let me know i'll try to help with ur questions.

otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

bug hunt needs to see him on, xeno slayer. otherwise he thinks your bro is just someone passing thru. or u can ask bughunt to level him up

otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

His name was on the latest visit and I read his profile, I thought he wanted a imidiat level up because I stayed Rank 10 for 4 months.

Tell him to change is word sig, that what happen to me a while back, I couldn't post, tell him to change that

kidd-sig.jpg
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 18 years ago

how'd u notice him!?!?! lol i dont think the mods even did

badbloodsig.bmp.jpg

oh, hmmmm that's way out of my league

kidd-sig.jpg
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 18 years ago

he cant post dude thats why he wants a level up
( he's my brother!)

badbloodsig.bmp.jpg

Shadowhound, here is a topic that might help you.

kidd-sig.jpg

true, kidd. just remember to post sig questions in sig topcs. some common questions have their own topics to post on so feel free to look around

otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

You can get other info from us like sigs and other things too

i agree with DD, its helpful to read the rules and read the blue highlighted topics on the top of the forum board. if u still have a question after reading them a couple of times, ask away. i suggest u postpone your request for a clan for atleast a month or more until you familiarize yourself with the members and get an idea where u will best be suited

otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

thanks doc did it