Ever wonderd...

solo_pred, Undefined, 18 years ago

for one ever wonder if preds exist, two ever wonder if on the planets the preds an xenos live had natural desasters like tornados and earth quakes, stuff like that?

Black warrior and solo pred the two black hunters of balatu

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

ditto mavrick....

otangmodsig2.jpg

Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

Tha Forum Rules

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

ha ha ... as Otang ceeps telling me i wach to much tv lol he say the same show that i got the idea from lol

Gemma01Mavrick.jpg

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

Of course. How else would they have evolved?

deathdrop1.jpg

cutm3up, Undefined, 18 years ago

wow...i didnt think of it that wy thanks mavrick =)

i am god and if you read this then god commands you to give me the winning lottery ticket!

cutm3up, Undefined, 18 years ago

i dont think they do but i believe in aliens very highly and i think similiar creatures will exist out there...maybe even xenos

i am god and if you read this then god commands you to give me the winning lottery ticket!

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

the univerce is so emens and the chances of ther not beeing life out there is slim to nun. but then again the chances of life evolving simolarly to erths is slim to nun in my opinion if wee did come acros life on another planet intelogant or not it would probably be so diforent to us that we brobably wudant recognise it as a life form atall.

The reson most life on erth bairs so much simolaratys is that it all hade to evolv to mach simolar habitats and life stials.

amagin a life form that hade evolv on a planit with practacly no atmosfear and was so fare away from the sun that the planet was in perpetual darknes. the life there would evolv to be small and not move much to conserv what lital energy the sun had given it. ch are it wudant evan have eyes and with an atmosfear so thin its system of breathing would have to be huge posable evan having external lungs or something.

so in my opinion the chances of another humanoid AKA predator and the xeno would be practacly non existant

Gemma01Mavrick.jpg