How do aliens make cacoons and that stuff thats on the walls of

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

to all aliens.....I am a stronger version of all aliens except daveberg.........cuz he is a Alpha Alien ................

donut, Undefined, 19 years ago

i dont know

fatmoogle8, Undefined, 19 years ago

wow, i dont know

8.png

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

special resin secreeted from some sort of glands on their body in order to capture and hold hosts. the aliens contain more than one strand of DNA and without the presence of a queen can actually create a single egg bearing a 'super facehugger'

this theory is based on the events on the nostromo (see alien directors cut) where ripley discovers bret. he has undergone almost a complete transformation bearing resembalence to an single alien egg.

this is possible from DNA toxins induced into the human from the piercing of the flesh with the alien tail, the chemicals completely change the biological structure of human dna and render the human change to an alien egg.

the presence of dallas cocooned was not for the same reason. he was to be host material for the alien offspring. ripleys records state that within almost 24 hours the alien managed to wipe out the entire crew of the nostromo, this gives us some insight into the length of time for this particular type of lifecycle.

avpdrone.jpg

phew, i sometimes suprise myself with my alien knowledge.....heheh

avpdrone.jpg

!

Well, I believe it is safe to say Dave just OWNED this question. Thanks for making us all look stupid, Dave! I kid, I kid...

Lol...

theepredatorbeastsmallavp2sitesig.jpg

heheheh, sorry i wasnt trying to be patronising, i've had a series of dull jobs where i just sit about all day, i do alot of reading.........

avpdrone.jpg

TAHTS COMPLEATLY RIGHT DAVEBERG BUT CIRRECTION HE WAS MUTETED INT O A ORDENARY NORMAL EGG. BEACUSE THE QUEEN WASENT CREATED YEAR 1979.

and the abylity to mutate other lifeforms into eggs is yust in the first movie. in aliens the queen appears and that ability was removd an forgotten for ever...

the egg was never fully formerd my friend. if it would have been THEN it would have contained a superface hugger which is not only able to produce a queen but can lay more than one embryo before dying.

avpdrone.jpg

ooo hehe, look at mine cut little preds in mine avatar. cicking, boxing, juping, hehehe...

i dont think so son. their is just no need for the aliens do use this mthod when a queen is present. jesus. use your head man.

avpdrone.jpg

no sorry beacuse the queen wasent formd att all in the year 1979. the alien lifecycle in alien was the alien mutated other life forms into eggs and the queen didint exicted...
the queen was james camerons idea.

te only time their is evidence of this method is when there are only lone aliens looking to populate. one the sigle egg has been produced and a host found there is no ned for this process to happen again unless the queen dies.

avpdrone.jpg

you not reading my posts properly are you. READ THEM. i said, the egg wasnt formerd properly. it never had time to because the nostromo was destroyed andsecondly there were no hosts left apart from ripley. hence the queen never showed untill aliens where the aiens mass produced.

avpdrone.jpg

jesus, we're talking about the actual films not the directors ideas, the time line wasnt even 1979 in the damn movie. WE'RE TALKING ABOUT THE ALIEN EVOLUTION HERE.

avpdrone.jpg

Ive read your post and wat you are sayng make sense but let me explain.

in alien (1) the alien lifecycle was like this:
1. alien mutate something int a egg.
2. the egg hatch and you know the rest...
3. a chestburster comes out an grows into a alien adult...
4. the alien mutate somethin else into egg and it all start again.

but james cameron wanted something cooler in his movie
so the queen was borne...
and the old life cycle was removd and replced by the queen lifecycle.
the only way to make eggs in to day is by a queen.

that is not correct. you cant just remove a life cycle, can you just take away humans having sex? no. its a natural course of alien progression and survival. we know the queen wasnt in the first one as i have said now three times but if you watch the directores cut and have true fan knowledge you will understand that toxins injected into brets dead body from the alien was transforming him into an egg which WOULD have contained the ultimate facehugger to produce the Queen but we dont get to see this because ripley destroys the nostromo. again, we are not talking about the directors. we are talkng about the alien evolution. the whole life cycle.

avpdrone.jpg

are you saying that I dont know anything about alien??? that reely ing me off...
for the last time that abylity is gone...
in aliens do you relly thinks those aliens could do that?
or in avp do you think those could?
james cammerron didint know that scene whaen he was directing that scene no one of the directors did so he thinkt:hmm who lay those eggs?... hmm maybe a queen!? yes that it!!!

beacuse here is the final evedence: in aliens on scene when riply says: SO WHO IS LAYNG THESE EGGS??

SO WHO IS LAYNG THESE EGGS???
SO WHO IS LAYNG THESE EGGS??
SO WHO IS LAYNG THESE EGGS??
are you getting it!!??

i dont think you do know that much. in all the films they have the ability to do that. its part of the alien life. can you not understand that? we dont see it because their is no need for this to happen, there is a queen present in the other films. god thats not hard to understand. and you cant be much of a fan if you're getting annoyed at someone elses opinion.

avpdrone.jpg

ok so let me get this straight yeah, you think that an alien did that to bret in alien 1 just for the hell of it and for the rest of the alien series the directors said 'ooooi know, lets forget that ever happened, we can take that out'

wrong answer. it common knowledge aliens can do this, you're not even close to a number one fan if you dont know that.

avpdrone.jpg