what is your favrite race and why

aliensleader, Undefined, 17 years ago

my favrite is the aliens because the can make of theam out of other living things

kill all humans

NightBlade, Undefined, 17 years ago

Id have to say the Predators. Ive always liked them due to the fact that there Technology is just AWSOME. There fighting style and how they stalk their prey is great. There such powerfull killing machines that if i could be one i would. I also admire their codes and rules of the hunt.There sence of honour by killing other species just proves they are natural killing machines.

===============================================
oknewsig.jpg
if your still alive, you still have a chance

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

My favorite would have to be the Xenomorph. These things always intruiged me, yet I have a weird history on them.

When I was younger, I first watched ALIEN with my brother and two sisters along with my dad, and befor I knew it, I was trying to act like them, like most 7-9 year-olds do.

Next week or so, my dad bought PREDATOR, and I watched it with my dad and brother.

Soon enough, I thought Preds were better, and that they kicked Alien a$$. Along that line, as I got older, the Alien just sort of kicked in, and I liked both equally. When the time came of Alien Vs. Predator, I was really excited and hyped up for it.

As I noticed how lame it had gotten throughout the times I've watched it over and over again, I realized that I liked Aliens better, for an unknown reason.

Thus, I would have been Bloo, the crazy Predator in probably Hunter's Moon (no offense SS, or Balatu).

00Bloo_sig01.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

_Zwecky_, Undefined, 17 years ago

Tough decision but I would have to say the Aliens because they are so fast, their inner jaw is really cool and they are an awsome KILLING MACHINE!

brandon.jpg
In Wal-Mart everyone can hear you scream

Alienation, Undefined, 17 years ago

For me, it's not believable but I didn't know any of these things. I didn't know aliens or predators until watching AVP. Then I just became a fan. I bought all DVD's. But I like aliens more because of their genes from their hosts. It could take advantage of their enemies.

alienationv2.jpgI Am A Drone Alien Of The Hive

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

For me it's quite tight between the preds & the aliens. With the preds, I admire their honourable ways, their hunting rituals, & just their culture & being overall. They are fascinating creatures. The way that they are almost a mix of reptile & mammal (they do have mammalian features) & their overall style. I also admire their killing prowess, the way that they can slaughter entire groups of foes with relative ease.

Running just about neck & neck with the preds are the aliens. The way that they procreate their species using other living organisms is very interesting, & their entire phisiology is intriguing. The way that they can either hunt in packs or stalk their prey in a solitary manner with equal effectiveness is also quite a rare attribute, & a very interesting one at that.

There are many more reasons that I could go into, but I honestly can't think of them right now, lol.

thorndesignssig.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Predators all the way the weapons the masks the visions pretty much everything about them is awesome.

scarredyautja12sig.jpg

daveberg, Undefined, 17 years ago

Kaizen, Undefined, 17 years ago

i would probably say the preds cos of there loyalty and the wepons and there law system but mostly cos of there wepons but then again i do like the ailens cos of the way they look and there good to draw

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Aeo, Undefined, 17 years ago

Humans of course, simply because they are the underdog.

The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is for Good Men to do Nothing.

- Edmund Burke -

same as Crow i like aliens

in space no one can Hear you scream

cutm3up, Undefined, 17 years ago

wait...second thought my loyalties lie with predators and their awesome power, looks and varying array of weaponry

cutm3up.jpg
_______________________________________________ #FF0000
detonation!!!

When the time comes, are you prepared to risk everything, and face the wolves? dude, love hurts, theres no revenge except repentance with your trusted knife...

And that's the beauty of it, you can just buy another one! But it's generally less costly if you just shoot it, bullets aren't worth as much as hummers.

SigIMalus.jpg

For a Marine: War is life, and Death is the only true Peace.

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

Xenomorphs, obviously. I love how they are a stealthy organism that is both dangerous and resourceful, never relying on technology and yet posing a lethal threat to all species which do. I am continually fascinated by them, and the concept that they are, as the creators claim, entirely biologically feasible is just absolutely tantalizing to me ^_^

855989_3.jpg
And thus I clothe my naked villainy
With old odd ends stolen forth from holy writ
And seem a saint when most I play the devil.

Voltage-3000, Undefined, 17 years ago

predators remind me of my culture indians and there old wo they make me ahppy

metal16.jpg
There are two reasons men fight, to exist or to live

cutm3up, Undefined, 17 years ago

? dude, u need to talk more...less intellectual

but my favorite would have to be the aliens, through a neck in neck choice, their 2nd jaw is just awesome and the feature on it, the ribs, the spiky things on its back, the tail the head

cutm3up.jpg
_______________________________________________ #FF0000
detonation!!!

When the time comes, are you prepared to risk everything, and face the wolves? dude, love hurts, theres no revenge except repentance with your trusted knife...

Bleh. You can kill a anything with a hummer. But an alien will make you really angry because it messes up the hood, the wheels... pretty much the whole darn car.

Drenton.jpg

LoL, I guess that bugs can be more fun, I mean i'd rather a pet alien over a pet human anyday!!! (lol)

And thankies Dave, GO THE HUMIES!

SigIMalus.jpg

Aliens... Because I look like one. ;P

Nah they are just cool in general. I like Predators just the same. Humans are Humans and well I am bored of them.lol. I see them every day.lol.

It is a draw with Aliens and Preds with me.

Katam.jpg

.:MESSAGE BOARD, RPG RULES & INFORMATION:.

Humans, mostly because I AM one (lol) But seriously, we have none of the raw power or awesome tech of the other 2 species, but by courage and inginuety alone we manage to hold our own. Humans in AVP are a race who are outnumbered, outgunned, and outmatched, and yet they reduse to give up, they give it thier all, and are capable of acts of great courage and love.

Humans also have the art of Imagination, which may be our most powerful weapon. After, without Imagintion, our race would never have advanced to where it it now, never have survived, never have even left a echo in the earth, but here we are, the dominant species.

We may not have the agvantages of Xenos and Preds, but we still manage to fight....and WIN!

SigIMalus.jpg

Mishmuf, Undefined, 17 years ago

Predators because of their brute strengh and awesome technology

Mishmufsig.jpg