your favorite rpg death

davii008, Undefined, 18 years ago

if you were in an rpg how would you like to kill your enemy??

and post your favorite rpg death from other rpg's

davii.jpg

celtic102, Undefined, 18 years ago

id like somthin like this...

"Celtic limps over to RPGPERSON and lifts him by the neck and r him up high. Celtic squeezes hard and his neck veins begin to fill up and boil, The Veins give way and burst. RPGPERSON screams in pain and celtic pulls the head from the socket and makes a trophy from it"

and the one i liked

"death says this mto celtic 102 *no weapons its ore honur able then throws his knives over the water fall as well as cletic does then the battle is on it starts with a punch to the chest by cletic cause a broken rib in death and starteding intearal bleeding then death kicks celtic back then punchs him in the face to knck him over then after that the pred gets back up and then kicks death in the face then they both jump back from each other bleeding and ed off at each other.
As Celtic wiped the blood from his mask he stared at Death and imagined his skull on his belt. Death laughed and charged at celtic. Celtic kiked him up the chest and winded him. Death fell and took deep breathes. Death then jumped ontop of celtic and beat his head in. Celtic grabbed him and flung him off. Death hit into a tree and it collaypsed. Celtic lifted death from the ground and hold him up high. Death spits blood in celtics mask. Celtic roared and punched him in the face. Death kiked celtic in the ribs and bounced off him. Celtic fell and lay down. Death walked over and looked at him. Celtic laughed and stood on Deaths foot and lifted him. His Foot was still under celtics and he was going higher and higher. A snap was heard and death screamed. Celtic dropped him and threw his foot off the waterfall. Death struggled to his feet (Foot i mean lol) and he grabbed a stick and tied it round his leg. Death then jumped at celtic and grabbed his arm and twisted it round and jumped and snapped his wrist. Celtic roared and flung his floopy arm at death and smacked him to the ground. Celtic steps back and death gets up.
As death got up he upper cutted celtic 102 and then hit the top of his head and then he falls over on to his knees then death grabs his head but the pred threw him self off death and as death was getting up the pred grab his spear gun and it went off in the head and then death vison was losing and the only thing he saw was a black figuare over him the wrist blades the death knew no more
Celtics head had been impaled by his own spear gun. Celtic crawls to the Person who he had been fighting and celtic dragged him along slowly as he was close to death. Celtic trailed him to the side of the waterfall and trails him off it. He watches as his body falls down the waterfall. Celtic turns over and sees a shadow of a predator. Predatoress roared and lifted celtic off the ground. Predatoress stabbed celtic in the stomach and he coughs and ters and blood bursts from his mouth. Predatoress laughes. Celtic say his last words "May my clan have mercy on ur soul" and predatoress hurls celtic off the waterfall. Celtic falls and falls and falls. Predatoress roared and turned away from them. Celtic flew down and landed beside death. Celtic looks round one more time as he is half dead. He Looks over to Death and celtic closes his eyes. The Bomb was activated and the whole site where the waterfall was burst into flames. All the predators hear it. Celtics mask landed beside Predatoress. She laughed and lifted it and took it away...."

sorry its long

.:Celtic-Designs:.

.:The Youngest Mod
.:Graphic Carnage:.

davii008, Undefined, 18 years ago

why predatoress???

celtic i only made the site 10 mins ago but go on www.alienversuspredator2.piczo.com/

(and if this is spam im sorry but i dunno what spam is)

davii.jpg

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

Am I adorable?? lol

My fav death would be that I would be wounded badly, seemingly the underdog, and the opponent would be sure that he'd enjoy of killing me and letting me know that as a psychological scare but I would use my dexterity and flexibility to get behind he's back and stab the wristblades through the back hearing the ribs brake up... Or slice his throat, can't decide lol

predatoressig3.jpg

The servant and the observer of Balatu

Kingdom of Predators

Kingdom of Predators Forum

celtic102, Undefined, 18 years ago

that pic on the main page looks familiar. LOL

.:Celtic-Designs:.

.:The Youngest Mod
.:Graphic Carnage:.

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

OT: What pic?! Where?!

predatoressig3.jpg

The servant and the observer of Balatu

Kingdom of Predators

Kingdom of Predators Forum

Soldier, Undefined, 18 years ago

I'd like to sneak up on the RPGer, stab them with my tail, lift them towards my face, and bite off their face! Hahahaha! But if they were a pred, with that hard mask, I'd sneak up on the RPGer, grab them by the shoulders, and then lunge my tongue through the back of the head, where the mask doesn't guard.

Blade_Hunter, Undefined, 18 years ago

Once I finally get the chance to use it, here it is. (Drums in the background). Crushing my opponents face in with my bare fist then swinging him around like a flail into his buddies.

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

i bigg bloody struggle to win.Wunded and a stuff battle.those wpuld make a good fight.another would be a long flawless hunt(for preds)and kill the prey instantly,with prey not knowing of you(prolly imposible lol)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Do you love horror flicks? http://chainsawhouse.proboards76.com/index.cgi