AVP extented version

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

I own it watched and I'd I cant say they added to much to the movie, some cheap CGI blood here and there, all the deleted scenes intergreated into the movie few extented scenes....BUT not that much else to the movie, the special features though were a big improvment show much more about the movie and creature designs, all I can say is DAMN YOU ANDERSON MAKE A GOOD MOVIE TO BEGAIN WITH!, Anyways, I would pay the $12.59 to buy it like me unless you really much see what little was added to the movie, although the extra features on the second disc were a big improvment, still it is what it is.

exteme.jpg

Sorry about the @#$%# spelling lol its late, and I become stupit at night.

exteme.jpg

Angus_Alien, Undefined, 18 years ago

So they CGI-ed some blood into the film?
I'm not sure I like that. They did the same with Land of The Dead, and it looked lame.

However, I still may buy the 2-disc AVP. I'd like my Alien and Predator collection to be complete.

hellboi.png

Leader Of The Shadow Serpents.

2 disc Avp cool

predalien26 of two princes

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

I bought the 2 disc version of AVP quite a while ago, for the extra features alone, despite already having the one disc edition (the 2 disc version is worth buying for the features alone, but it don't improve on a py movie). But I'm sure what PRED meant was the AVP unrated edition, which is supposed to have a little more blood in it & a few minutes of extra footage, but I wouldn't buy it.

stalker.jpg