avp

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

we all know the bad points.but to be fair it also had some good points.the set design was absoluteley fantastic,creature design was great as well.the music was also very good,so come on lets hear what you thought the good points were.

THROW.JPG

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

Whoosh, calm down, Har! lol Of course we all like to keep this site going on:) The fact is ppl is interested on each other too, not only from AvP lol But umm... Lets keep fav color and stuff off the board, shall we? lol

I liked how all the scenes and moves had made. And the costumes were great - even though preds' faces were bad... lol

predatoreessig.jpg

-xXx- Nan de-than gaun -xXx-
Coming soon... http://www.freewebs.com/predatoress/index.htm

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

I want to keep the Site going too =D

I liked AVP alot because of their Designs lol

~Another female on Da Site~
27618530322.jpg
~Kainde Amedha of The Hive~

many thanks my friend.i just get mad when people post utter shi te

THROW.JPG

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

nice sig harrigan. i want this site to keep going i am here every chance i get

bwsig.jpg

Gut The Newborn

mmm.no one repling.guess they are more interested in who is the best mod.ah well,guess there is nobody really interested in keeping this site going.lets talk about our favourite fruit and stuff eh.a lot of you should be ashamed of yourselves.all talking sh!t.come on,we have a rpg coming up for fooks sake,lets get this place jumping again.im sick of all this ,whos the best mod,who u like best,im testing my sig sh!t.jesus christ,talk some avp stuff,its why we are here people.ive been here for about 10 months,which some of you might think is only a short time, i know i dont always post decent stuff but come on, at least i dont post what is your favourite colour or i lke breathing.lets get back to basics here.i think this site is awesome so lets start appreciating it eh.hunters moon is picking up so lets start to post in the forum and keep the good stuff where everyone can see it.ok ive had my b!tch for the month lol.lets get this place going again .

THROW.JPG

the_doctor, Undefined, 18 years ago

the fight scenes were great even if they were way too short at least it entertained us while they were fighting. the new weapons were also great, aswell as a bigger view into the whole pred culture.

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

thermobg4.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

there were some good points to AVP, the story was ok, but coulda been better, but I thought it was a bit stupid how preds were the ones who taught humans how to build etc. The aliens were done very well & the grid vs celt fight was sweet (although short), & harrigan- the site hasn't been going too bad lately but yeah I've noticed that it hasn't been as active as usual aswell

stalker.jpg

i could go on and on,on this topic,ill answer later =D

Hunt for Honor,Hunt for Glory,Hunt for the Moon
cory-sig.jpg