costome spear

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

was the spear that scar made for lex proped on one of those poles that chopper used for his trophies,i cant see what and where it came from

cory-v2.jpg"I Cant Control My Shakes,How The H#LL Did I Get Here?Something About This So Very Wrong!"~

kill_the_queen, Undefined, 18 years ago

and it knocked the queen whan lex threw it at her cos the was a xeon stinger on the end of it

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dont underestimate wood, its a very strong material!

predsig23.png

Sasha, Undefined, 18 years ago

He made it why eles would he cut the aliens head off and cut the tail and grabe that wooden stick he tied it on with some random strand of string though. and thats where he got it from.

Honor and glory

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

that could be true, but it seemed stonger the a wooden spear

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

I think it was just a wooden spear the ancient people made for a decoration

predsig23.png

Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

Yeah your right, the hallway they were in was pretty clear.

Maybe the spear was a yautja spear that with stand time??? Really spears would break easily when they are old.

kidd-sig.jpg
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

yeah,i couldnt see how powerful the spear coulda been against the queen exoskeleton

"I Cant Control My Shakes. How The H#LL Did I Get Here? Something About This So Very Wrong!"
cory-v2.jpg

Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

An anciet staff to me, that was once used by them.

kidd-sig.jpg
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

sorry to change the subject but i cant edit my post,hmmm anywho that spear was kinda "drawn out"like an outah no where idea

cory-v2.jpg"I Cant Control My Shakes,How The H#LL Did I Get Here?Something About This So Very Wrong!"