Alien battles

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

Besides the battle in Alien Res.when they are in the cage and the two Aliens gang up on the one Alien and kill it, how and why would an Alien battle happen.Which Alien would win? (and so forth.)

corysig1.jpg

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

they could possibly fight for whoever gets to mate with the queen -.0

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

In AvP Extinction, remember the "K-Series" aliens made by that Dr. Kadinky, Kadinsky, something like that. In the game, you, ( as an alien ), had to fight them.

~~~~~Feet First Into HELL~~~~~

WOW ! VINY long time no see.lol.

Alien's do fight each other for superioity to see who lead's or to show the domenint male ect ect.That kinda thing.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No point saying dat mate, im gonna get chucked outta this place lol.

davii008, Undefined, 18 years ago

erm......when a alien needs to protect the queen and a sacrifice is nedded..

daviisig3.jpg
i will slaughter predators whether young,old,female or male...

weaponx, Undefined, 18 years ago

Two Aliens may decide to battle if they come from a different queen. In the comic Aliens Genocide there is a planet which has 2 distinct groups of aliens that come from different queens. There is thousands of aliens fighting among each other.

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

I need to see if i can get my hands on that comic.

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

Good point.

That sounds like a good comic.

Also, they killed the other xenomorph, because they needed to get somewere. I think. It might not have been that way.

(Just incase you were wondering^^^)

kill_the_queen, Undefined, 18 years ago

to bad aliens dont have feelings that would be good to see lol and alien showing some saddness lol.

AADecon.jpg decon demon of death wants your head.live by the moon . die by the moon.

Yeah. Sometimes I wonder if they have souls. I think Xenos do have personalities, but are disguised, because the most likely only time we ever see them is when they need to fight/when they feel like fighting. I mean, after all, we dont show our personalities when we kill, or have to kill something.

Vincent man, good to see ya.

24200030516.jpg

Ya, that is what the humans want to controller the aliens but always fail.

24200030516.jpg

like ants if there is to manye hives in 1 area and not enough recorces the hives will fight til there is 1 more domanant then that 1 will force the remanats of the other hives to leav or kill them.

or to hives of simolar sise in cloce procimaty would probably strugal fore domanance over eachother

Gemma01Mavrick.jpg

XTheXRogueX, Undefined, 18 years ago

i have read some were..i think in comic that the cestbursters fight each other so only the strongest survies to grow and becume a warrior.also if you read genoside the red and the black aliens fight each other. i also herd that aliens might fight amoungst them selfs if there quewen is killed becase they are not under the contole of anything and there is no comunication

will

willsig6rz.jpg

hi you predators vs predators to+i have game to is not bad game.aliens ar best

predalien26