Mods only!

cystic_warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I have a question, everyone else points have gone up and mine have not, but i have killed two preds mterrance and Blade Hunter and my rank points and haven't gone up. Please Explain.

It will only hurt for an Eternity!

Red_Machine, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Yeah, my bro's rank has gone up but mine's still 20...

redmachine4ux.png

predalien_64, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

also i think i got points becouse i am dead and am no longer in the RPG

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

Kidd, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Maybe yall guys got points for killing something, like my bro. he killed me and some NPCs and he got points.

kidd-sig.jpg
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

bug-hunt, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

rank points go up slowly automatically with the amount of posts that members contribute to the site more posts more points, but if the mods see just spamm posts the your points will go down,

bughuntsigforavp.jpg
Bug-Renders

OTANG, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

sorry cystic for being short. i ment to explain that points were going to be given for battles won only if the dice method would be used. at the last minute, and by vote, it was changed to the normal rpg method. even after being told that normal rules apply, some younger members assumed they get points, hence the battle royale that happeend in the rpg. but this was an incorrect assumption.

and i believe that rank points will be revised, and that they arent permanent. so don't worry. we trying to sort it out but there are a lot we have to work out.

and if anyone's points are decreased later, don't ask why, we based it off ur posts. we obviously had a reason for it.

otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

bug-hunt, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

rank points were only going to be given to people if we went ahead with the dice thing which the majority of the members not the mods wanted to do the rpg the old way so no points for people,

bughuntsigforavp.jpg
Bug-Renders

cystic_warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Thank you alot for clearing that up for me. And just to let you know i was wondering how they were going to use the dice method because when i was fighitng i was waitting for the dice method to come into play. Thanks BH and otnag for clearing that up m8. I will come to you if there is anything else.
Hey i have a question my friend dirt wants to join hunter's moon and i am going to get him on in a mintue cause i have to go. SO please lead him in the right direction beacuse i have alot to do. See yall later.

It will only hurt for an Eternity!

daveberg, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

As of the moment - my time on the internet is limited so i have only so far increased the ranks of a certain amount of members, when i am in a better position to amend this, i will. Thanks all for your patience.

newberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

OTANG, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

yea the points are still being worked on. please be patient guys. thanx

otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

predatoress, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I think the mods are just refreshing the points, no RPG envolved.

predatoressig3.jpg
xXx Nan de-than gaun xXx
My Forum: http://www.createphpbb.com/phpbb/index.php?mforum=predatoress