Anybody Ready for Alien vs. Predator 2 (2008)

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

I believe that when this movie comes out, it will be the final battle of the two franchises. Predator 3 is still being talked about. 20th Century Fox got a letter from me demanding that they put together this new movie, also sent a letter to NewLine, DreamWorks, and Paramount. This movie will be off the hook. This is what people have said about Predator 3:

Friday 5th December 2003: Be Cool, The Scorpion King 2, Spyhunter, T4, Predator 3:
Moviehole talked to The Rock today, who talked about his upcoming projects. He also confirmed that Uma Thurman and Vince Vaughn will be joining him on "Be Cool", the sequel to "Get Shorty".

Clint: They’re talking about you as someone that might replace Arnold for “The Terminator 4†or “Predator 3â€Â. Would you be interested?
The Rock: I’ve heard that a lot actually. I don’t know. Thing is, Arnold has put so much into those roles. They’re his roles. I liked “Terminator 3†but I loved the first two movies, and “Predatorâ€Â, the first one, is just fantastic.
Clint: You got to do a bit of comedy in “Welcome to the Jungleâ€Â. Was that fun?
The Rock: Sure. That was a lot of fun. I always wanted to do an action movie that also had comedy in it, like “Lethal Weapon†or “Midnight Runâ€Â. My Next movie is an even broader comedy role; I’m doing the sequel to “Get Shortyâ€Â. We start in February.
Clint: So not an action role then?
The Rock: No, purely a comedy role. What I’d like to do in my acting career is diversify myself, learn as much as I can about the process as possible. “Be Cool†is going to be great, it’s John Travotla, Uma Thurman, Vince Vaughn…we’ve got this huge cast. And get this: I play a bodyguard who wants to break into Hollywood, who can sing, and he’s ! [Laughs]
Clint: You’ve got quite a full schedule, haven’t you?
The Rock: Yep, “Spy Hunterâ€Â, and then “Be Cool†and of course “Walking Tall†coming out soon. I’m not complaining though. It’s hard to believe sometimes. I mean 7 years ago, I had nothing to do.
Clint: Have we seen the last of “The Scorpion King�
The Rock: Never say Never. I think so, but, well, I’d like to do another one. I mean, there’s such a big gap in timeline between the start of “The Mummy†sequel and the end of “The Scorpion King†that I think there’s a story in the middle there too. How he becomes and all.
www.moviehole.net

September 2005: Predator 3 Update:
Moviehole talked to Sam Park, scribe of a Predator 3 script that's been toyed with at the moment, who revealed that because of Arnold's new foray into politics - his character might be re-cast should the film get the greenlight. According to Park there's a chance 'The Rock' is now going to be offered the role, “I think this is an excellent idea and could insure the franchise continuing on for many years - Clay McBride and I have definite ideas for sequels with some bizarre twists for the Dutch character and the Predators that we believe will keep the franchise stories fresh and exciting for decadesâ€Â, says Park.

Got to say, the treatment is stellar. The reprisal of Dutch, a real return to the bloodthirsty action packed feel of the first. Here’s hoping we’ll be seeing it on the big screen real soon.

Park’s currently “working on a new script that's an erotic thriller. No monsters or mutants this time around. Just ol' fashioned sex and murder with some nail-chewing suspense and lurid thrillsâ€Â, and also working on a new horror film called “The Halfway Houseâ€Â, which is about to lens.

“It's going to be a very interesting production for many reasons. The guys are excited by how terrific "28 Days Later†looked and are going for that sort of "film style" on digital. They have a terrific cinematographer (another old buddy of mine), Tom Callaway, who has risen up through the ranks to becoming one of the best of his league.Tom crafted the the stylish and superb cinematography on the Stan Winston produced (AIP remake) of "She Creature: The Mermaid Chronicles".

“This is Not a film for the squeamish. It will be a hard "R" in its take. Ken Hall (director/writer/producer) and Ed Polgardy (Emmy-winning producer) are going for a Tarantino/Corman exploitation milieu for horror, violence and sex in this story (and believe me the filmmakers know their film history on the subjects). Ken wants to give the knowing fans out there a film the studios are afraid to make…Let me say that for me personally this is just plain ol' "having a great time making a movie" stuff like Ken and I used to do when students only we have tons of professionals knocking around with us. Later I'll fill you in on all the top people helping to do this just for the kicks (kindred monster movie souls all). Oh, and at some point I've got a great casting tid-bit to drop that automatically takes the film into cult-status levelâ€Â.

July 2005: Predator 3 Update:
Just received the following from Bonney "The old news that has resurfaced
from long ago mixed with the recent reports. Hollywood Insiders have let loose more cafe talk that Robert Rodriguez is still discussing this project, pushing his
own screenplay a little further. His project is said to take place on board a
17th century ship, which the Predator making a visit to its crew. The other
script is another golden oldie, The Zoo, which is meant to include Arnold's
character Dutch and Danny Glover's from the underated sequel. The two men
are captured and taken back to the Predator's home planet, as trophies."

2nd July 2005: Predator 3 Update:
There Might be a Predator 3 A screenplay once considered as a potential "Predator 3" script, might be in the works again. It's called "Predator 3 Deadlier of the Species" and would involve Arnold's character, Dutch.

The question is, Will Arnold play Dutch after he is done as governor, which he will be, he s at it, or the Rock.

James C. Dominguez (Denver, Colorado)

XTheXRogueX, Undefined, 18 years ago

ahhh doom was i really good movie
the rock did an amazing job in his role as the crazy geniral guy...i think he would do good in pred 3.

will

willsig6rz.jpg

Bootydaddy, Undefined, 18 years ago

Just wonder know is the rumours being decided by Fox yet? Hopefully AVP2 would come up at around end of 2006, but P3...I've doubt about it (although I'm a huge predator fan!).

The master pred is back!

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

I wanna watch DOOM lol and He looks kinda good for that movie, but If he plays the Master Cheif he'll be wearing his Green Helmet all the time except in the ending where he does take it off but never shows his face, Maybe we could tell from credits or his voice lol

AVP2 should have a surprise in it , like some of you said, I think the new character should be based on Dutch but not him

~Another female on Da Site~
28717340771.jpg
~Kainde Amedha of The Hive~

kill_the_queen, Undefined, 18 years ago

the rock is in doom

Deconsig.jpg

hunter of the shadows
www.lockwood20.proboards25.com

cystic_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

PLeae dont cast the rock. he s

THE HIVE CANNOT BE STOPPED. SO ALL TREMBLE IN FEAR FOR THE HIVE IS SUPERIOR

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

hmm the rock is playing as either master chief in the halo movie, or the main dude in the doom movie.. but not avp, man it would be a bit py if he was the star of avp :O

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

it would be cool if they had marines involved.they need to give it a twist instead of a bad cast.and hopefully a winner.

-note:they should make the actors realsitic looking,instead of pple who look like superstars.that isnt believable to see that.

~Hunt for Honor,Hunt for Glory,Hunt for the Moon~
Cory.jpg http://cory8.proboards2.com/index.cgi

Red_Machine, Undefined, 18 years ago

The Rock really s, and the Scorpion King was supposed to be a sequel, but it had nothing to do with the Mummy at all.

redmachine4ux.png

mterrance, Undefined, 18 years ago

A real story,like the first one, with cool action,that fits not just action to have it like Predator 2. Am I the only one who thinks cameron would do awesome if he got his hands on predator 3 or avp 2. I don't think arnold or glover should come back, they are old and played out. New faces and a real good story line. Rock not to sure about him, but me personally the focus should be on the predator or predators.

Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

At least change his relation from Dutch to someone else's

kidd-sig.jpg
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

Skystalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

me 6... uh i mean 4

El Demonio Que Hace Tropheos de Hombre.
The Demon Who Makes Trophies of man.

ye,same here,i wouldnt want it to be corny and dull.

~Hunt for Honor,Hunt for Glory,Hunt for the Moon~
Cory.jpg http://cory8.proboards2.com/index.cgi

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

me 3

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

ya i hope not either.

bwsig.jpg
The hot air and conflict bring us.....ahhhhhhhh........*Home Sweet Home*

the_doctor, Undefined, 18 years ago

oh god they better not think of casting "the rock"

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

yoyo.jpg

cool avp 2 come out 2008 i hope have story of two princes

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

cutm3up, Undefined, 18 years ago

wow that was a lot of info!

i read 4 paragrafs but cudnt read it all lol

i kinda hope that there are more preds in avp2

beware or you will have 5 razor sharp discs in your neck and i want to clean them AGAIN