Crossovers... WHY?!

Deathdrop, Yautja, 18 years ago

Why has AVP been crossed with everything?(Superman, Batman, Tarzan, ect.) Seems rather stupid to me...

deathdrop.jpg

Ancienthunter, Yautja, 18 years ago

doctor u on so we can chat alittle on this or anything else

Untitled423222221.jpg

hello doctor u on any way wats jlkam or watever

Untitled423222221.jpg

the_doctor, Yautja, 18 years ago

there is only one crossover that made me think they r really desperate for money and that was predator vs. the JLA a group of preds get superhero powers and take on the JLA that is rediculas

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

doctor.bmp.jpg

i wouldnt mind reading themto see if their good or decant but i think some of them dont look that bad but the ones id like to see is AVPVT,PVSP,PVBM,AVBM,and i know theirs one that looks real cool sorry to say where its like 5 of them versus each other preds and aliens of course and some others that never heard of but look cool i never read any of these but imean they dont look that bad you gotta give them a chance u never know if u like it if u never tried thats my saying

Untitled423222221.jpg

Avier7777, Yautja, 18 years ago

I liked AvPvT...

--
Think? Why think! We have computers to do that for us.

TDN, Yautja, 18 years ago

There was as I recall, an Aliens vs Predator vs The Terminator comic by Darkhorse. Although that comic proved to be quite unpopular.

TDN.jpg
We Endanger Species...
Preferably Yours

Angus_Alien, Yautja, 18 years ago

I know. I'm just supporting Dark Horse comics. They are hands down the best comicbook name.(AVP, Aliens, Predator, Hellboy, Sin City, Star Wars, etc.)
Wasn't there a Terminator vs. Aliens too?

angusbatman.png
From the death of innocence...comes the birth...of a legend.

Vicious_Hunter, Yautja, 18 years ago

so was Predator vs. Superman, i wasnt denouncing the crossovers, i was explaining why they exist

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Vicious_Hunter, Yautja, 18 years ago

its this little thing people like to call "MARKETING", its a effort to turn a profit because the companies know that people will buy it ya know, so they figure milk it tell its dry

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Angus_Alien, Yautja, 18 years ago

Hey, Batman vs. Predator and Batman vs. Aliens were actually really good books.

angusbatman.png
From the death of innocence...comes the birth...of a legend.