interesting thing to think about

donut, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

what if perhaps the government could create a xenomorph? no one knows what goes on in Area 51, except the people who work there of course. but i wouldnt doubt that they already have some messed up creature in there. but what if it was a xenomorph? what if the movies were actually based on a creature, but just twisted so that it looks like someones imagination. what if there really is a xenomorph.. or something like it?

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

dude but if that was also true and what i said was true then they would probably clone them to breed and eventually make a queen.
( the reason they would clone it was because it is not legal to do on humans but aliens and preds arent human.and then clone preds to see how they really breed.(preds only)

Dee Dee Dee

that is a funny story but back on topic you remener what daveberg said on the topic read or leave

Dee Dee Dee

FrozenAlien, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

yep even though that was ages ago it still stands sorry i said back on topic in my post

~Another female on Da Site~
24722423234.jpg
~Transmission: This is Alexa Aka FrozenAlien~

ChEsTBuRsTeD42, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

To create an alien would be creating the distruction of Earth........but it would be cool to know that a xeno exists.

Join my forum at http://agent42.proboards38.com/

BTW it's not that big it's a wiener dog, it's black too so i named it drone read my profile to know more about it

lol it started yapping and i was worried aobut it, and it was scared of the doorbell for a week

anyway back ontopic

24722423234.jpg

lol good point there i dunno though tey are strong enough to break even the strongest safety glass, i dunno why it didn't do that in Resurrection.. Oh Yeah!

He would REALLY notice the sounds it makes while breaking something.. or the noise of shatering glass!

lol Destruction everywhere, i remember when my Dog Drone escpaed and started running towards the garage when the door opend and it hit it's head on the door bel while trying to jump

24722423234.jpg

Ace, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

what do u think would happen man they would rip each other apart which i would pay to see

acesig2.jpg

UMMM
Ace?

What the heck happened to your rank?

If it's private i understand

24722423234.jpg

u want to know about conspericies im the one to talk to thing u never even dreamed of goes on at area 51. Any questions talk to be about it and read my profile to see more things

acesig2.jpg

what if there was a predator in there to and they were running tests to see how they react to each other?

Dee Dee Dee

it was what happened to it, at least i think it was alot higher than 20

acesig2.jpg

wsnt it way higher then 20 before?

24722423234.jpg

wellll!!! what was it come on i really dont see it

acesig2.jpg

umm.... uhh...

24722423234.jpg

what happened to it, what am i missing that u see

acesig2.jpg

predatoress, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Muahahahahaa! I'm learning biology and in time I'll clone a yautja!!! lol j/k It'd be cool to think though that there would be something that inspired them to make the movies.

predatoreessig.jpg

-The Night Blood-

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

the closes thing to a xenomorph is the jupacobre.thats all i can think of.

HUNT FOR GLORY,HUNT FOR HONOR,HUNT FOR THE MOON

coryssig.jpg

Lol maybe it is one or maybe they made something to combat with the Chupacabra so it will leave Mexico alone

24722423234.jpg

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

lol wierd

HUNT FOR GLORY,HUNT FOR HONOR,HUNT FOR THE MOON

coryssig.jpg