Celtic VS Grid!

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

heres the topic about the celtic vs grid

just tell me what yah thought about it =D

Hunt for Honor,Hunt for Glory,Hunt for the Moon
cory-sig.jpg

i didnt think that flashback was corect.how many pple would it have took tah make that many aliens.iam sure when sabastain(sorry for spelling,DONT INSULT ME!plz)said that an intire civilastion was wiped out,he meant the predator's nuke..........

cory-sig.jpg

sorry about the spelling,iam to careless

cory-sig.jpg

yeah,it goes down to being either the stupidity of celtic or anderson likes the aliens more

plz dont call me a noob,plz

cory-sig.jpg

royal_praetorian, Undefined, 18 years ago

ah noobs lex just put the spear up when the alien was in mid-pounce and of cource alien got stabbed any 1 could have done it celtic had the aliens full atation so there

logo-copy.jpg

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

as alot of people have been sayin "it is another anderson screw-up"

bwsig.jpg

Gut The Newborn

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 18 years ago

the camera man for that fight was on drugs
i couldnt tell what the hell was going on untill they were in that chamber and celtic was dead

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 18 years ago

i think it was a awesome fight but celtic should have won cuz lex killed an alien.whats up with that?i dont think grid could of thrown celtic to the ground for the finnel blow.as big of a predator he could of grabbed it at that point and finnish it.

i dont think that they could even tare through the helmets.the tounges dont look so tuogh it me.
anyone else? =)

cory-sig.jpg

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

it was a good battle, it depicted how tuff they, that temple support beams could barely stand the intense battle but since I’m a alien fan grid all the way

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

[email protected], num1dewman(YAM)

Avier7777, Undefined, 18 years ago

First observation: SPELL BETTER.
Second observation: Watch the insults, we are all equal here, there are no "noobs" just members and MODS.

As for the fight?

Well....

Grid kicked lets not forget that.

Celtic was much to cocky to win. I agree with the outcome. Then ofcourse I think Aliens sould have killed all the humans, then a total war(like in the flashback) should have erupted between the preds and the aliens. The movie would end after all the aliens rush into the pred ship(which came down because the preds were gonna take out the aliens) and then have an alien curlback its lips and headbite the screen(siginaling the soon to be end of the human race now that the aliens are free).

Yea, MUCH better end. Aliens kick butt.

Celtic deserved to die, granted the fight could have been LOADS better then it was.

--
Only action can overcome fear.

Skystalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

yeah i totally agree celtic shoulda ripped him to shreds. or if he absolutely had to die at least make the fight alot longer and dont give him the same death as chopper.

El Demonio Que Hace Tropheos de Hombre.
The Demon Who Makes Trophies of man.

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

lol Well, Everyone makes mistakes in Typing, Even experts in it.

lol I agree with PREDATOR It was a good fight even though Grid's Tail was acting stupid lol I think the Fight should of Been longer, It would of been better in some ways lol =P

~Another female on Da Site~
27618530322.jpg
~Kainde Amedha of The Hive~

shorty, Undefined, 18 years ago

it was ok but i think celtic should have won

yeah,longer.more bloody.and of course...celtic as the winner.come on,thats rediculious that grid killed two predators in a roll,espeacialy when chopper didnt fight back and do anything....

cory-sig.jpg

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

sorry to be off topic but alien vs predator is comin on hbo at 10:00 over in austin.
in case yall wanted to point out more mistakes

bwsig.jpg

Gut The Newborn

Celtic_Warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

celtic should have won, even if he did die later in the film. anderscum hated the preds, he only showed them dieing. even when the pred got blooded in the flashback, he didnt show him killin aliens, not even one. and when scar got blooded, he made it because he killed a facehugger. a TINY FACEHUGGER

PLAY TIMES ONLY JUST BEGAN
celticwarriorspikeEternalFlame.jpg

lol yeah there as somefin funny about the the tail.

btw,best sig yet PRED,its killer lol

cory-sig.jpg

It was a good fight even though Grids tail can change to muliple sizes lol, and the second time I watched it, I could really tell when they used the robo Alien, but the fight was good, maybe a little more beating of the alien, and jumping but all in all it was ok. Even though I wanted the predator to gut that alien good.

http://huntinground.tripod.com/

predsig.png

lmao,yep they had the long rebelious teen hair lol and they looked ugly(prolly cuz the zits)lmao

cory-sig.jpg

Avier7777, Undefined, 18 years ago

lol fat een peds! He must need comfort food. Maybe girl problems?

--
Only action can overcome fear.