PREDALIENS

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

if u have any extra info on predaliens,thoughts of what they will look like,links to pictures postem here.

ps,hey predalien,i found a pic of a predalien u might want to look at,after u put this,go to images then the first pic on the left should have a predalien.

http://www.geocities.com/theyautjahuntinglair/home.html

HUNT FOR GLORY,HUNT FOR HONOR,HUNT FOR THE MOON

coryssig.jpg

Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

The Predalien will use it's tail and inner jaw like a alien and fight and hunt like a predator (imagine a predalien fighting like a china/japanese man)

kidd-sig.jpg
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

Voltage-3000, Undefined, 18 years ago

I don't think they fight like a predator cause they don't have wrist blades....do they?

That's right then after that it will think like a predator and act like a mix breed

kidd-sig.jpg
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

Yeah ... those aliens are sneaky devils, well if they do catch a human I just hope the human have some lead on them and put some in those scary snakes

kidd-sig.jpg

yeah but if a pred fought a predalien it would be like a pred fighting an unarmed pred,so yeah the predaliens head would be on a rak soon

coryssig.jpg

thats an awsum pred alien pic

Balatuclansig.jpg

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

Basically it is jest like a rag alien except
*spawn from predators
*stronger the average alien but a little slower

Thinks Cory, I have seen that pic already and you right I is a nice pic. Also a good site for predalien pics is http://www.predalien.com, thinks

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

what color are predaliens. i made a clay model of one i thought it was brown or redish brown

MUHAAAAAAHAHA*wrist computer beeps* BOOM

i think a predalien would comeout greenish-yellow

coryssig.jpg

ya i am not sure though because on the games the yellowish aliens or k-series have greenish yellow predaliens. and the normal have brown but i dont know who i shuld trust

Go checkout PredAlien when he comes in the site an check his profile

kidd-sig.jpg

ok thanx dude i am kinda confused right now

jest click my name
to see my profile

24200030516.jpg

i did u got a little bit of stuff in common with me as far as music i read your profile and NICE picture

Yep a bad a$$ PredAlien

kidd-sig.jpg

TY PredAlien, you don't have a bad Profile either.

kidd-sig.jpg

maby it would be on the pred ship?

24200030516.jpg

One B@D @$$ motherfu#er I know that much

kidd-sig.jpg

it would be cool if it wound up being an independent humanoid,and killed for its own honor,and started its own race of predaliens

coryssig.jpg

rock open to all ages, man rock on!

24200030516.jpg