XENOS IN AVP

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

how come there was so many xenos in avp and not many host,most of them died by the predators at the begining

HUNT FOR GLORY,HUNT FOR HONOR,HUNT FOR THE MOON

coryssig.jpg

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

I dunno

~Another female on Da Site~
24517155789.jpg
~The Youngest Drone of the HIVE~

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

5 Xenomorph were in there before the humans got there but never showed therselves and besides that there werent ten humans if you see the group picture in one of the ads on this site that says buy for something $ click on it when it has the Group picture of the humans in AVP and count them- there are more then ten

Grid never was Grid before that net.. I think one of you said that- not sure

~Another female on Da Site~
24517155789.jpg
~The Youngest Drone of the HIVE~

see i was right lol

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

iv just watched it on the net and the bit wit the aliens at the end there are 4 there is grid stabing scar then there are 3 xeno's watching so that would add up to the right number

right i got the pit paused with the aliens climing on the queen an theres aproxamatly 5/6 cant tell pictur lol ..... bruthert TV *sigh*

Balatuclansig.jpg

ahhhhhh ye but remember there were 2 guys caputerd by aliens in thoughs liitle coridor things remember that one falls and brakes his leg and the guy with the pistol he shoots a few face huggers put then gets one in side him but that one dies so there were still 2 which got captured in there

remember that scar killed two befor he blew them up

coryssig.jpg

im almost 100% there were only 5 xeno's at the end watch the movie and pause it and count them lol

Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

Because those guys were gaurding the Whaleing Station

kidd-sig.jpg
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

u mean in the ship?

coryssig.jpg

No :thinks: The ship was cut out of the movie when they were searching for the temple

kidd-sig.jpg
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

ok,then who were the hosts besides the few poeple in the temple?

coryssig.jpg

Those people in the sacraficial chamber
(grumbles) those idiots should've shot those eggs before they open GRRRRRR

kidd-sig.jpg

Alright people at the Whaleing Station died by predators, the people in the Sacraficial chamber got chestbusted because my fav. character is the guy that pulled out the last plasma caster

not to metion,they arnt sopose to kill human yet,i all the pred movies they all breake the rules....

coryssig.jpg

Swift_Spear, Undefined, 18 years ago

but it seemed that there where more aliens then the humans in the temple.

Like there were ten people down there but when Scar found Lex they were like more then 20 or less

Sig made by Nick

yeah,swift gets what i am saying

there was leas chestburted guys then there was xenos-makes no sense

coryssig.jpg

There were only 5 xeno's and they all came from the ppl in the sacrifishal chamber there were more ppl than just that guy and the woman in there

ok,the only peole chetbursted is the 5 guys in the sacificial room,but there was many xenos........like at the end when the bomb blew up there was LOTS of xeno parts everywhere,i know there was more than 5 of them,lot more than five,but only five chestbursted guys.did they repregnate them or somthing

coryssig.jpg

in the seen where scara and lex jump on the craisy lift thing just before the pred explosv gose of there wer like 7 xenos so there mus have been ppl maning the wailing station when the preds cut doun to the temple face hugers came out and got he ppl at the station that the only way i can thinc to mace up the numbers

Balatuclansig.jpg