How did you find this site???

OTANG, Yautja, 18 years ago

thanx for xeno slayer and his idea i also think that would be cool topic, so let us know how you came across AvP2...

otangmod.jpg
@ssasin of Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

TDN, Yautja, 18 years ago

For me, it started when I first heard about the AVP2 game when it first came out. I tried a demo and became really interested. I haven't bought the game yet though at the time because I didn't have the money and was quite dissapointed. But that sparked a bit of interest for me. Fast forward a couple of years, I found the game again in a computer store. My friend and I bought a copy, and I became interested in the franchise. I did a couple of researches to understand the two franchise better, and eventually I got to see the movies. I found this site eventually by trying to find AVP communities out there and sites on the game.

Whoops, sorry, didn't want to tell you guys my whole life story.

TDN.jpg
We Endanger Species...
Preferably Yours

donut, Yautja, 18 years ago

i too was looking for aliens vs predator wallpapers XD

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

killswitch, Yautja, 18 years ago

i explained how and why i found this site in my topic !!!!

all predators must die ! spread the infestation !!!!!!

xeno_slayer, Yautja, 18 years ago

i was looking for a predator bio and i found one! i was using the site for a while but not signed up yet and when i did i really liked it so now i come on regularly!!!!

hearme.fearme.jpg

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

well i was either looking for pred pics or predator concrete jungle pics,then i saw this site,i went to it,i read threads and said"wow,theres other peolpe crazy about avp."

HUNT FOR GLORY,HUNT FOR HONOR,HUNT FOR THE MOON

coryssig.jpg

Red_Machine, Yautja, 18 years ago

My brother (Cemtic Warrior) told me about it, he thought I would like to join Alpha Draconis as I liked the Marine campaigns on the games.

redmachine4ux.png

i think i found this site when i was looking for an alien or predator wallpaper for my computer screen

otangmod.jpg
@ssasin of Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

Ace, Yautja, 18 years ago

found this site looking for skins for my game. i put this site on my favorites because it had cool wallpapers and stuff ive been here for al least 3 months after that

acesig2.jpg

Celtic_Warrior, Yautja, 18 years ago

i was trying to find any info on the AVP2 film, when i found this i immidiently registered myself.

predtwo29fs.png

I found this site when i was looking for cheat's for avp2 primal hunt i didnt come on here often but then my disc broke so i thought if i stayed on here i would see all my freinds and clan members i started up on the game(iv only seen 1 xerukal)but thats all gone now and iv met new ferinds on here so i stayed i almost left here once though because of some problems but they are slowly being resolved.So ye thats how i because to be :D

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Katam told me about it so i came checed it out and havent been abel to leav since lol

Balatuclansig.jpg

Kidd, Yautja, 18 years ago

My brother (Swift Spear) found this site after he bought Concrete Jungle (which he bored me to death) and he went looking for more info on predators, and that's how he found this site.

Me ... My bro told me there are Marines in the site, so I joined up and enrolled into Alpha Draconis to kick some Yautjta and Alien butts

kidd-sig.jpg
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

black_warrior, Yautja, 18 years ago

i found a site called predator: the hunted and went to links and this site was on it.

MUHAAAAAAHAHA*wrist computer beeps* BOOM

predatoress, Yautja, 18 years ago

Hmm... I was looking for predator fan sites/forums with purpose 'cos I felt so lonely being an outcast from my friends chitchat about Leonardo DiCaprio etc lol Naah, really, I just wanted someone to talk with this stuff. This is the forum I love to be in. I think I's looking for Finnish predsites so I don't know what made me to sign up in here 'cos I'd never thought I could make up rational conversation in English. Maybe it was destiny lol

predatoreessig.jpg

-The Night Blood-

celtic102, Yautja, 18 years ago

i was on my school internet and i put alien vs predator pics and it brought up these desktops and i joined and i loved it

Fading-Predators.jpg
Grpahic Carnage

predalien_64, Yautja, 18 years ago

I found this site, whale i was searching on Google for info on alien vs. predator 2 and this site came up

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

Angus_Alien, Yautja, 18 years ago

I was google-ing for Alien pictures to draw in my art portfolio.
I actually didn't join right away, however. I would check back here every few days, and soon came to really like it. Since January, I've joined, made many friends, helped start the clan I would soon lead, and have had a great time ever since.
I am very proud of this site and the people behind it.

angusbatman.png

From the death of innocence...comes the birth...of a legend.

:appauldes for Angus: Congrats

kidd-sig.jpg
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

i guess for the msot part, we came across this site looking for pics, haha. well i'm glad to see all of you guys and girls here. we appreciate you here and thats no lie.

otangmod.jpg
@ssasin of Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

It's great being here Otang :bows to Otang:

kidd-sig.jpg