presonly i chose pred2 for now-love pred2

HUNT FOR GLORY,HUNT FOR HONOR,HUNT FOR THE MOON

coryssig.jpg

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

aliens, better i say

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

Sasha, Undefined, 18 years ago

No qustion the warrior aliens would win one warrior is a handfull a couple dozen is just sucide

Honor and glory

Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

That's alright Cory just wondering

kidd-sig.jpg
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

depends how smart and fast the xeno is

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

Is this a one-on-one fight?

deathdrop.jpg

I'm a human so I support both sides,
Well in AvP, Celtic was having a hard time with Grid so I believe a Group of Aliens will win against 1 pred but, if it is 1 against 1 then I say it depends on their skills who will come out on top

kidd-sig.jpg
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

i think pred2 would woop a xeno worrior,but if alot of xenos fought him...uummm i guess there would be alot of woopen

coryssig.jpg

I thought it did alrighty because Chopper and Scar had the same Mask

kidd-sig.jpg

they all had differnt masks,what does differnt mask have to do with ranks?

coryssig.jpg

Well what about Celtic, he had a different mask than those others so why is he unblooded like the others and has a different mask hmmmm???

kidd-sig.jpg

well,how long did it take the cop to kill em,think how stealthy he was,had more weapons,killed more people.

anyway i think pred2 would either win in a pach of aliens or would dual to the death if there was alot.

coryssig.jpg

The alien because if a squad of fully armed marines couldnt kill em then i dnt think a cop could and that cop killed the pred so i think the alien would kill that pred with ease sry it kinda confusing i know but i know wot i mean lol

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

scar and chopper had simialar looking mask but if u look they are much differnt,scars is a ordinary pred1 mixed with pred2 mask.and chopper's mask is simalar but it has grooves on it...............................................BACK ON TOPIC(i am not mad,just making it clear,srry bro)

coryssig.jpg

one on one,or one on many,tell opinions for both

coryssig.jpg

kiid,no offence but avp is ALOT different from this,plus in avp those wernt worriors,they were drones.and those preds werent blooded,thats why they didnt do so good.
but if one unblood(scar) can kill more than one xeno drone,pred2 who is blooded can kill any amount of worriors any day.i can go on and on about this topic but i dont want to.

coryssig.jpg

Yeah I think pred2 would win

Predators RULE!

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

pred 2 no contest

otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory