Culture

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

Do u ppl think it is all war with the pred's and xeno's or do you think that they co exzist with each other in some way like the pred's use the xeno's like ant's they use them to get rid of stuff they dnt need ect ect.Do u ppl think that pred's have an economical(sry spelling)planet like earth were they all live in peace and that they live just like us or do u think that they live diffrently like they live in kinda tent's.Also do you ppl think pred's have work in some way or do they work as in tribe's and do pred's have money of some sort.

Let's hear your veiw's.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Voltage-3000, Undefined, 18 years ago

I think that preds were like us indians long ago we were hunters and warriors we fought with honnor and we hated being slaves or discrased
and for our kills we skelped like they tore the skulls out of creatures.

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

actually preds are both warriors & hunters. They love to hunt down their prey but they love a good honourable fight & are very brutal in melee combat

stalker.jpg

ok,
or we can say that the predator is cunning like freedy kruger and big and strong like jason

funny comparisn

HUNT FOR GLORY,HUNT FOR HONOR,HUNT FOR THE MOON

coryssig.jpg

actully,i believe that cause first,its funny,and second,preds are not worriors,they are cunning hunters

coryssig.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

I read somewhere that if another species attempts to stat a war against autja that they would drop the xenos onto their homeplanet, hehehe, but I personally don't believe it, yautja are honourable warriors & I doubt very much that they would have another species fight for them

stalker.jpg

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

preds rule all they fight for honor and trophys

MUHAAAAAAHAHA*wrist computer beeps* BOOM

so how do you think they live in spare time do you think they hunt for food as well ?

i think they live in groups(comunity,or tribes)and food in there civlition is like ours,but i still think some does the hunting

coryssig.jpg

they dont only eat meat,they eat tropical friut

coryssig.jpg

cool view eny other views on this?

Swift_Spear, Undefined, 18 years ago

they live in tribes Cory you are right all with diffent laws

Sig made by Nick

does eny one think they have hugh biuldings and citys ?

yeah,but alot differnt from r's

coryssig.jpg