Predator Stories

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 18 years ago

Here you may write a story about a Yautja. It can be about any pred. However, everybody is mean and I will be too, by makeing rules.

1. No one is to insult anybody elses story unless they find a mistake that wouldn't fit the story or doesn't make sense.

2. The main character cannot be a human or Xeno.

3. It must be either a comedy, sirius, action, or adventure story.

4. If you have a request about the rules, post it seperetly from a story post.

5. If you have a request for someone elses story, post it seperetly from a story post.

Otherwise, have fun with your story.

~~~~~HUNT THEM DOWN~~~~~

Nick_Kang_20, Yautja, 18 years ago

Can I post a link?

Adobe Photoshop CS2 User
Devil May Cry 3 Fan
Zidag Supporter

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

Head Hunter looked at Boba Fett as he flew of. Head Hunter then reported his loss and was given a few more days to do the job. When Head Hunter got home he turned on his T.V. and looked for the news channel, he then found it and soon was shocked. He saw the news lady was telling how he fell to Boba Fett and just got creamed in the Bounty Hunter ranks. This made it personal. When Boba Fett got home he gave Horkkada to his client, His client, A Rouge elder.

Rouge elder: Good work Boba Fett, *deep breathing* Now you have pleased me you are now a part of the force *deep breathing*

Boba Fett: Thank you my lord.

DundunDUN!!!

poh.jpg
Predators RULE!

Anyway,

Head Hunter then found a new client who was known for recruting only feared Bounty Hunters.

Head Hunter was sent on a mission to capture a mennessing killer Torkan named Horkadda. Head Hunter found Horkadda being taken away by a feared Bounty Hunter that Head Hunter had hoped that he would never interfear with.

Head Hunter was into a fierce fight with the Bounty Hunter. For the fights cliff hanger ending, the Bounty Hunter knocked Head Hunter back and flew off. Head Hunter was then temted to chase the Bounty Hunter, but knew not to perposly cross the path of the most feared Bounty Hunter.

Boba Fett.

~~~~~HUNT THEM DOWN~~~~~

black_warrior, Yautja, 18 years ago

k got ya

im.jpg
Stalk, Hunt, Kill

This topic may seem to be like the HOW YOU BECAME YOU topic but, that one is on page, like, 4, 5, maybe 6. Also this one doesn't have to be about you, it can be about some random, out of the blue, pred. LOL like "Bob".

~~~~~HUNT THEM DOWN~~~~~

black_warrior, Yautja, 18 years ago

i think this is like the how you became you topic but anyway here it goes. Black warrior was a member of one of the most feared clans EVER........BALATU!!!!!!!! he was taken in by them after his clan died of a surprise attack by a hive. i was the only surviver, now i am a member of a clan with great members that will fight to the death for honor and for the lives of the clanmembers. I have become a strong warrior ever since i had to go through training again due to slight memory loss. As i prepared for a hunt that would mark the end and beginning of a new kind of hunter....the new, improved, BLACK WARRIOR, i thought of my other clan now dead and said if i survived this hunt i would dedicate all trophies in honor of them. i have had many hunts before but this was to be the greatest challenge a yautja could go through....... the hunt for a QUEEN XENO. (i also heard she killed bob, whoever that is lol)

im.jpg
Stalk, Hunt, Kill

Scar_Face, Yautja, 18 years ago

Bob.
Bob killed Aliens.
Bob killed Aliens a lot.
Bob Killed Aliens a lot, and the queen got angry.

Bob died yesterday.

I'll start the topic.

Head Hunter was a Yautja Bounty Hunter, one of the most feared throughout the Galaxy that the Yautja practically ruled. Head Hunter has been recruted by many Yautja, ( and other spieces too ). Head Hunter was on a mission to locate and capture a Poletor ( a spieces known for their criminals ) named Cortican. he left on the mission to find that a Fortinion Bounty Hunter had already done the job.

Head Hunter explained this to his client, who was fiorious. Head Hunter left to find a new client.

~~~~~HUNT THEM DOWN~~~~~

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

I'm sure Hunter Predator won't mind just edit your last post

poh.jpg
Predators RULE!

That was cool. I would've never thought of something like that.

~~~~~HUNT THEM DOWN~~~~~

Head Hunter then began a search for Boba Fett. He saw Boba Fett tranquilizing a bounty. Head Hunter jumped down and yelled, "Fett! Turn around and fight me in a rematch. Bounty Hunter to Bounty Hunter, Clone to Yautja.".

Boba Fett turned and said, "I don't have time to waste beating you to a pulp.". Boba flew off to collect his reward.

Head Hunter was going to follow Boba Fett this time.

~~~~~HUNT THEM DOWN~~~~~

While everbody is running around.......

.........Bob got cestbursted.

.....meanwhile......Bob is now a Predalien.