ideas for a hive or preds

black_warrior, Yautja, 18 years ago

look i stayed up late last night and i made a queen.(a plastic alien with a queens crest made of clay) a elder pred made of clay. a facehugger,chestburster, and the newborn from ressurection. what else should i make?

LETS ROCK!*wrist blades sliding out* *yaujta war cry*

haven't put one upyet but i cut out the head crest from clay and i got the model from the cover of aliens and just did what i saw

Dee Dee Dee

FrozenAlien, Yautja, 18 years ago

The Empress is the Spiky Looking Queen in ALIEN VS PREDATOR: the movie

~Another female on Da Site~
24722423234.jpg
~Transmission: This is Alexa Aka FrozenAlien~

the pred in my profile is not a rouge it is me i costumised the plastic pred to look like me

Dee Dee Dee

Ancienthunter, Yautja, 18 years ago

wats the Empress lok like ive never heard or seen one before and body know where i can find a pic

22.jpg

wow i draw both anime and anything else

24722423234.jpg

Well the main Yautja Rouge is a Bad Blood(disgraced) and the main Rouge has spikes everywhere or you can just tell what it looks like since you are making a model of youself so it's what you think not us

24722423234.jpg

also the plastic pred i have i got his mask and made it black by putting clay on other stuff, and now it looks like the pred in my profile. read the profile

Dee Dee Dee

ill try to get yall a picture. i also made a hive node from avp:extinction and the elder pred already has wristblades, a spear, a wrist computer, and a plasma caster. plus three little red dots are pointed straight for the queens head and the newborns. also i used the mask and the spear from a pred toy i got so i have 2 preds 1 made of clay and 1 of plastic. if yall want to do it too get alot of modeling clay and toothpicks to stand them up.

OTANG, Yautja, 18 years ago

make a hive

otangmod.jpg
@ssasin of Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

take pictures of them and show us.

HUNT FOR GLORY,HUNT FOR HONOR,HUNT FOR THE MOON

coryssig.jpg

a hunter with spear

coryssig.jpg

get the kind of clay that doesnt harden too in case you mess up. and they are pretty detailed the elder has the rings around the dreadlocks and little red dots on the wrist comp

ill ask my mom and it is hard to make a mask so i used 1 from the plastc toy. also go to google and put alien resurrection: newborn information and go to images and there is a toy of it. creepy

MUHAAAAAAHAHA*wrist computer beeps* BOOM

where do get get that stuff,do u think i could make mask?

coryssig.jpg

i got the clay from wal-mart

donut, Yautja, 18 years ago

i'm making a hive at the moment, but its not even close to being finished. we havent been able to go out and get supplies because of that stupid gas shortage :(

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

lol you still havent finished it, i hope you do soon im gonna try and get a picture of my hive it has the Empress and everykind of Alien Figure, 2 ea i think for the common ones

My mask out of Clay looks pretty decent ill try and get a picture of that too, it is a small version of Chopper's mask

24517155789.jpg
~The Youngest Drone of the HIVE~

i am goin to make a predalien

Kidd, Yautja, 18 years ago

too bad for me I draw anime but I don't have a scanner v_v ~signs~

kidd-sig.jpg
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

Sasha, Yautja, 18 years ago

Make a predator on top a mound of alien bodies fighting the last and narlyest alien on top of them.

The ultimate game is me come hunt me if you dare