Alien host

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

I was going to pu tthis in my last post but I thought I would be better as a new one.

The question is..Since we have only seen the results of a facehugger attaching to a dog and human what do you think may happen if it attached itself to another organism?

I mean they use the DNA of the organism to create themsleves and are similar the host being. Like the 'runner' on four legs and thewarrior/drone on two. Which are traits of the beings that were there hosts.

I was thinking what if on another world a facehugger made a large creature like dino size its host? Or if it made a flying creature its host? What would be the result?

I only have one rule...
Everyone fights.
No-one quits.
Do you get me?

We get you sir!

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

well a face hugger couldnt really impregnate a dino do to its size, it could possibly impregnate a bat if the bat was big enough, hmm, im not sure what would happen. maybe a xeno with wings? :o

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Dalkar, Undefined, 18 years ago

a xeno with wings..........that would be either really cool or really stupid

Death is only the Beginning

TDN, Undefined, 18 years ago

To donut: Well if you remember in Alien, the "Space Jockey" got impregnated, and that thing was many times the size of an average human. So I'm thinking maybe they could impregnate big creatures, all they need is a passage for their embryo to enter.

TDN.jpg
We Endanger Species...
Preferably Yours

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

yes it was big, but it wasnt like T-Rex big :P the space jockey looked a bit human like(the head) but how can a face hugger, face hug a dinosaur when their heads are so emensly large and stretched out? :o

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Could get it from the side. But if the Aliens did take over a different host like a dino or bat i think it would be a cool Xeno. I have seen a pic of a Xeno with bat-like wings and it looked really cool.

I only have one rule...
Everyone fights.
No-one quits.
Do you get me?

We get you sir!

Predator_Killor, Undefined, 18 years ago

hahaha u kno if the aliens were smart they wouldnt go for the oral aproach.. if they was smart they would wait 4 the dinosaur to bend over n go from behind.. xD lmao

Silent like the night
Hunting for predators
Fight till the end.. fight for the Hive
Waiting in the darkness for the perfect time to strike

Cats hve 9 lives humans have 1.. f**k wit me and yall have none

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

The facehugger needs to be attached to the host in the proper fasion (ie: legs around head, tube in mouth, tail around neck, ect.) T-rex's head was the size of a human adult. A facehugger is the size of a human adult's head. There is no way an alien could infest a T-rex. If the animal is too huge, it just won't work. And a bat?! Bats are much too small to be impregnated by a xeno. In the uncut version of ALien 3, the Facehugger gets an Ox rather than a dog, which makes a million times more sense. Anyway, as Dave said, just leave the poor aliens alone. The designs from 3-onward were enough of a ization.

EDIT: Clearly, the swear-filter is still ON. LOL
deathdrop1.jpg

Thats just sick...

I only have one rule...
Everyone fights.
No-one quits.
Do you get me?

We get you sir!

davii008, Undefined, 18 years ago

about the t-rex thing i reckon aliens could like make it comatose and the facehugger just drop its embryo inside its face/mouth....it dusnt need to be clamped on

im a hunter....
a stalker...
and im after you so....

...its your turn to die!

facehuggers are my brothers...
chestbursters are my cousins...
but i am a alien with a difference!

daviisig3.jpg
i will slaughter predators whether young,old,female or male...

cardmaster12595, Undefined, 18 years ago

Aliens can jump far as it isso why fly?

(penguins cant fly so ha!)

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

Oh god. Flying aliens........Please people - the aliens are fine the way they are - don't ruin them anymore than they have to be.

BERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

cardmaster12595, Undefined, 18 years ago

It makes sense though,lol

What if it got on penguin!? You remember in avp there were penguins! Imagine.......aliens who have to waddle and can go berserk at any time!

When I said the stuff about Dino's I didn't really mean actual Dino. I was just wondering about when Aliens are on another world that is not a human world. The Aliens would look alot different would they not?

Plus the T-rex ye the facehugger could not attach itself to....But something like raptor size if the facehugger attached itself to the side of the head then its possible.

I only have one rule...
Everyone fights.
No-one quits.
Do you get me?

We get you sir!