Peaceful preds !?

Sasha, Undefined, 18 years ago

In the novals or comics they talk about how the preds are nomatic and alot like indians in that they hunt and do not bother with useless things only the straight up needed. The indiupposedly copyed them. But I could not see a pred hitting a fat bowl of paotie in a long peace pipe or playing games or gambeling. You guys think preds ever spend any R&R you just have some "me time"

The ultimate game is me come hunt me if you dare

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

i think they had to have to some other things to do with their lives. i think , even though this is the attraction to the species and franchise, that hunting wasn't thier true calling, it just happened over time. it was the ultimate hobby, that turned into an obsession. i don't believe that their technology came from hunting, hunting was just a byproduct of the technolgy. so in short, yea i see a yautja laying out by the pool, or in a bar. i see engineer yautja, or secretary yautja. okok enuff spam. but heck they have to have some relaxation

otangmod.jpg
@ssasin of Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

i dont no but i like the idea it gives them some cultuar and abit of bacground

AgeofWunders.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

nicely poot m8 u cant realy amagin a rable of roge hunter building 1 of those cool spaceships

AgeofWunders.jpg

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

Preds do have Citizens, mostly Female, but there are Female Hunters and Citizen Males.

~~~~~I Give Death To Targets Only, And It Is Always A Short But Painful Death~~~~~The Youngest Member~~~~~

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

No one knows, really, but I can see Predators having lives beyond hunting.

deathdrop.jpg

Sasha, Undefined, 18 years ago

Thats just a funny thought picturing a narly seasoned vet just chill'in by a pool smoking and listening to music with sun gl on.

The ultimate game is me come hunt me if you dare