FAN ART

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

sorry mods but i need to know how to sumit art,i have a sweet pic i drew of my rpg predator(scarface)

HUNT FOR GLORY,HUNT FOR HONOR,HUNT FOR THE MOON

coryssig.jpg

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

i am also artest and i would post some of my artwork but i need a scanner to do that

24200030516.jpg

cool thinks for the info i will keep my eye open for one

24200030516.jpg

Some Libarays have Scanners for you to use, but I would rather just buy one, they come in all sizes and a relitivly inexpensive.

falloutsig.png

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

Yep i have alot of work done too, and they actually look like Xenomorph (when i started they looked like mutated frogs)

and now it's been a long time since is started, they look good in my view

~Another female on Da Site~
24318484679.jpg
~Im a normal 14 year old girl who likes AVP :)~

i wish i could show you my scarface pic,it would put some of the fan art to shame

coryssig.jpg

You can find them at Best Buy, Office Max, Stapples I think um.. Its been a while since I've looked for one.

falloutsig.png

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

what ya do is email Preatorian the pic, his email is [email protected]

i cant wait to see the pics ^^ i too submitted some a few weeks ago, he hasnt posted them up yet, i cant wait till he does though :3

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

I use to draw anime but because of school and MAJOR chores I don't have time to draw, I can't draw Predators or Aliens but when I find the time I'll try to draw 'em

Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

ok,donut.how do you send him the pic

coryssig.jpg

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

well you have to scan your picture and save it on your comp, then when you email preatorian theres an option that lets you attach files. attach the file that your picture is on and send it to him =D you might want to tell him what it is though :p

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

cool, i will look at those stores

24200030516.jpg