do xenos die naturaly

SHREDDERRR, Undefined, 18 years ago

does anyone know if xenos die naturaly
as in dying becuz of old age

avp3.jpg()Tobe or not to be anialated.....thats the deadly question.

Hive_Soldier, Undefined, 18 years ago

unnnn they only eat one time i have in some place but i dont remember where they only eat in they initial hours of a drone i will look for that that information and i will say to you qhere i have see =D

Look to the Hive the Hell await you in this place, the death is in all place and you dont will survive from the green serpents....

blk_n_blu_dream, Undefined, 18 years ago

I would think they would, cells can only duplicate so many times before they weaken. Of course that is if you can apply human cells "rules" with the preds'.. :P

*************************************************************************************

sig2.jpg

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

Again, this is a thing for us to see in the movies/books, We already know they live hundreds of years, the probably have the same life span as the Yautja

~Another female on Da Site~
27618530322.jpg
~Kainde Amedha of The Hive~

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

most sites say xenos dont eat as in for food. it has been stated that they 'take in' the nutrients to be later used as resin for the hive. that xeno could have still been in the process of killing the prisoner and not really eating him cuz it is seen wiggleing around and ing about. as far as dying of old age, i havent seen one yet or heard of it in sites, so in that sense your guess is as good as mine. i think they do indeed die after their contribution to the hive is complete, e.g. self sacrifice for the hive, etc.

otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

aliens do eat check alien 3. and every living organism does die beacuse cells cant be resurrected I should know beacuse I am a surgery.

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

I agree with Celtic warrior everything has a begin and a end, life and death

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

SHREDDERRR, Undefined, 18 years ago

but hive soldier said that xenos dont eat
but i think they eat brains becuz wen they headbite (u Know using the inner jaw) they normaly target the head (thats why its called headbite)

avp3.jpg To be or not to be anialated.....thats the deadly question.

Hive_Soldier, Undefined, 18 years ago

Second the things said in the game alien vs predator 2 the xenomorphs are like a living battery ´cause of that i think they never die they dont need food they only die by natural predators and in fights!!!

Look to the Hive the Hell await you in this place, the death is in all place and you dont will survive from the green serpents....

Celtic_Warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

i would say yes, everything that lives must die right?

PLAY TIMES ONLY JUST BEGAN
celticwarriorspikeEternalFlame.jpg