AvP/Halo

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

ok,what u think about adding Predators and Aliens into the halo games?

ScarFace.jpg

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

Master Chief fighting aliens and Predators... cool. What about Flood Aliens, a Face Hugger got a Flood, "HOLY!!!", lol, maybe instead of the chatterbox with a mission to make life miserable, AKA: 343 Guilty Spark, Master Chief would kill a Pred and the Pred might activate a self-destruct witch will destroy the HALO. Nice thinking Cory, note it would be difficult to put the aliens in the storyline, the preds could have just flown there but, how did the aliens get there?

~~~~~Feet First Into HELL~~~~~

Predator_Killor, Undefined, 18 years ago

ahh stuff that xD that guilty spark lvl is hard enough with all the shotgun wielding flood comin at ya x.x + that by aliens and preds then times the difficulty by like 20 and yeh.. so lets not put preds n aliens in it eh? xD

Silent like the night
Striking without warning...
Pray they dont take you alive....

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

The Propthets just sit in floating chairs (or something like that).. I don't think the Aliens coming out would be a really big problem.

Aliens coming out of Hunters and Brutes would be problems. Aliens out of Grunts would have funny voices lol.. Aliens coming out of Elites would be a problem too

I don't think Aliens actually getting into the Flood would be possible... I can't even tell where their mouths are (meaning their heads too) except with the human/zombie like ones. It would still be a problem getting on those ones too, though. I think the one that would threaten the MC is the Alien coming out of the Hunter

~Darkness.. Lightening.. and Blood. I have just described the history of the Aliens.~

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

No!! they have the flood and it is hard enough as it is.

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

Dalkar, Undefined, 18 years ago

I think that the preds and xenos would waste the humans (except for master chief). But I dont know about them against the Covenant it would be close.....

Death is only the Beginning

Yeah, the Elites are almost exactly the same as predators, such as:
-the honour thing
-butt-kicking gadgets and weaponary.
-tall
-strong
-mandibles

But they do have some origonalityl such as
er, most of they looks come from their armour?

royal_praetorian, Undefined, 18 years ago

yyyyyyaaaaaaaaa
aliens would wipe out the flood and it would be an all out war sssswwwwwwweeeeeeeeetttttttttt

logo-copy.jpg

caboose3456, Undefined, 18 years ago

I'd like to see elites fighting Preds that be awsome

Goodbye pinkie toe...YOU SHALL BE AVENGED

You know what, I just thought, maybe when Cory wanted to put Aliens and Predators in the Halo storyline, I don't think he ment add them to the levels as just other enemies, he might of ment as new levels all together, or another game, not just add to the enemy population count.

Scar_Face, Undefined, 18 years ago

Think about these
-A Face-Hugged Elite
-A Face-Hugged Brute
-A Face-Hugged Grunt
-A Face-Hugged Jackal
-A Face-Hugged Prophet
-A Face-Hugged Drone (As in the bugs that fly around, not the Alien)
-A Face-Hugged Flood

And Predators would love Legendary. Get it, the symbole is an Elite skull. Nevermind :)

-=!!!MY SKULL!!!=-

Think of this...

A Predator running at you with the Covenant Energy Sword...

Hope you have a Rocket Launcher, or you'de be thinking... "Feet, don't fail me now!" :)

Or even... a Pred with the Sniper Rifle.

i meant Predators and Aliens in the story and levels.
its funny cuz preds are like the covenets and the aliens are like the flood and the marines are like the marines.

ScarFace.jpg

Ya Halo does copy a little bit offa Aliens and Starship Troopers

and predators with the mandibles

ScarFace.jpg

Id like to see whatd it would look like if a chestburster came out orunt

Blade_Hunter, Undefined, 18 years ago

Now that would be preety cool, I can see it now the MC leans up against the bulkhead of his qaurters after accomplishing his big objective. Then suddenly a queen facehugger appears from the cargo hold and leaps toward the screen. And yeagh I've noticed the whole pred elite similarities myself for a while now.