your fav figure

Celtic_Warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

if you own any alien/pred figures what one is your favourite?

mine is Hick's figure i got in New York cos it's extreamly detailed and loads of cool equipment. it comes with a head set, pulse rifle, blow torch, knife and scaner

predtwo29fs.png

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 18 years ago

I'd have to say my Grid Alien from Mcfarlane. I had no idea they made action figures so detailed before I got it.

alienvspsig.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

mine is my predator2 pred,comes with disc,exstenable wristblades,spear,rotatable plasmacaster,openable self distruction device,ummm i am getting a celtic predator soon,buoght it off of ebay.

coryssig.jpg

Celtic_Warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

thats tight, my pred 2 fig didnt come with a spear!!! i need a hug.lol

predtwo29fs.png

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 18 years ago

my mcfarlane elder pred. comes with saramonial dagger and the mask on his shoulder is sweet!!!

hearme.fearme.jpg

can you put the mask on btw dont post ant thing on the avp topic,me and celtic,are making a story,we will tell when you can

coryssig.jpg

XTheXRogueX, Undefined, 18 years ago

Mine is the old gorilla alien figure becuse his arms open and close and he can squrit water...lol jk my fav is the lil lego sorta lookin alien figure

will

willsig6rz.jpg

i remember that alien,i had it once

coryssig.jpg

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 18 years ago

k sorry i didnt understand and no u cant put the mask on. now that i think of it it would look pritty stupid if the mask was on cause there is no mouth cover!

hearme.fearme.jpg

it was in avp

coryssig.jpg

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

Me, I’d say the 7 inch alien figures that came out after the first film and was took of the shelf jest as fast

24200030516.jpg

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

I would say the New Empress Figure in the AVP set 2 figures

~Another female on Da Site~
24023571678.jpg

what do you mean "empress"

coryssig.jpg

frozen,what does "empress"mean

coryssig.jpg

the Empress is a stronger version of the Queen, looking different in some ways and she only has 4 arms .. i think i get em mixed up

24023571678.jpg

Well.. not that stronger, but some other abilites likethe more powerful Telepathic signals.. the Orignial Queen had it but in most sites iv'e been to and from the comics, games(AVP:E) it she has a stronger mind, plus i think she looks better with the new head, and it's actually a figure now

24023571678.jpg

umm ok,give details of avp:e,havnt played it yet

coryssig.jpg

celtic102, Undefined, 18 years ago

mmmm My Fav Figure.... No i have 2 favs.

My Celtic pred figure and My Scar predator Figure cause i like the wee daggers they have and the blades are cool

Fading-Predators.jpg
Grpahic Carnage

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

the Empress is in Aliens: female war it's a book

24200030516.jpg

She also appears in AVP Alien Vs Predator (movie)

she looks cool, Oo the Empress isn't in AVP: E I just put it because it has the Telepathic power in it

24023571678.jpg

i have seen that movie i own it and i am a member of a fansite to it.(why did you wright avp the movie,not to sound cocky sorry)

coryssig.jpg