weapon

Celtic_Warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

if you were a pred or marine what would your weapon of choise be?

i would have the good ol' wristblades

predtwo29fs.png

the_doctor, Undefined, 18 years ago

either wrist blades or a combi stick hmm. .

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

doctor.bmp.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

Smartdisc for sure, it's a very versatile weapon as it can be used for melee as well, & ya gotta love being able to slice through about 5 people in one throw

stalker.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

same here,smart chose stalker,cant talk for long have school soon

coryssig.jpg

Either combistick or wrist maounted nuke

Predators RULE!

pulce rifal have no reson why i just love the gun it rocks

Deepestblue.jpg

Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

My fravorite weapons in Humans:

Pulse Rifle its has a longer ranger so its better in forest or open areas, and shotguns have a shorter range but it's power backs it up makin it a good weapon in urban areas, also I like the Knife its a good back-up weapon if you are looking for ammo, sniper rifles is great for getting the jump on your opponents

My favorite weapons in Predators:

The maul is my NO. 1 favorite it can't reach far but lack of reach comes back with a punch, the combistick is a great swift weapon dispatching alot of foes with only few strikes, and the plasma caster is the bomb in the predator's aresenal each shot from the plasma caster at close range can go right through them and then the next and the next until it hit something hard and blows a big @$$ hole in that object ( if it was real ), then the wrist blades if a predator has two wrist blades equipped ( like yall predator fans on here ) and they are acid proof, trust me, everyone will be watching predator movies for a while, the wrist blades are great melee weapon and it can be extended and rotated depending on the predator and the prey position and last but not least the Honorable self destruct nuke ( reminds me of how the samuria die if they are in shame ) is a great weapon in the arsenenal if a predator is the last surviving warrior fighting to keep his honor he'll blow himself up and to take as many of his oppenents with him.

Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

Definetly the Wristblades and Plasma Caster.

~~~~~I Give Death To Targets Only, And It Is Always A Short But Painful Death~~~~~The Youngest Member~~~~~

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

Human: smartgun, M48 pulse rifle and a combat Knife
Predator: plasma gun, spear gun and the trusty combi stick

24200030516.jpg

Swift_Spear, Undefined, 18 years ago

My weapons of choice would be Glaive,Speargun,Smartdisc and wristblade.

Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

Sorry for the description of the weapons at first,

I prefer The Pulse Rifle

Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

Wristblades definitely. I like close encounters... Wait, didn't we have this conversation before?!?

predatoreessig.jpg

-The Night Blood-