your mask

Celtic_Warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

If u were a pred what would your mask look like? write a description or better yet send in a drawing.

Mine would have the basic celtic pred look but have squinted eyes joined in together like pred 1, and it would be a platinum colour. on the top of the head i would hav a horn (from a hunt) and rings along the outside. i would also have a unique laser target look. it would still have the dotted triangl, but it wud have green laser lines between the space of the dots:
.o
/.\
o_o

predtwo29fs.png

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 18 years ago

Mine would be like Jungle Hunter's with a line running down the middle starting at the top and ending at the eyes. The bottom would have to short spikes.

alienvspsig.jpg

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

Celtic's Mask, DEFINETLY.

~~~~~I Give Death To Targets Only, And It Is Always A Short But Painful Death~~~~~The Youngest Member~~~~~

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

myn would have short spices remanisant of rose thorns round the brow ridge and have tusces made from alien bone pertruding from ither side of the snowt of the masck

the masc would be a silvery cind of culer lice all the other pred mascs but if u squint at it u could pic up a hint of green

mavrick.jpg

Celtic_Warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

celtics mask rocks. it was the 1st main one to have majour curves, if you know what i mean, it doesnt look like it been made with a ruler.lol

predtwo29fs.png

i would have pred2 mask with a scar on right eye revaling an eye.and a seconderary celtic mask.

coryssig.jpg

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

A combination of Jungle Hunter's Mask, Chopper's Mask and Scar Face's Mask, with the color of Goldish- Black

~Another female on Da Site~
24023571678.jpg

Ummmm......Mine would be a scar mask and a secondary celtic and Frozenalien why are u posting here, ur an alien!?!?. wait! an ALIEN.....GET HIM!!*battle cry*

Predators RULE!