This is WAR

Scar_Face, Undefined, 18 years ago

Imagine an immense battlefeild. Aliens Pouring out of caves on one side. Predators equipt for war, marching from multiple motherships on the other. And a large human outpost directly in the center.

Who would come out on top?

Personally, I think the humans would attempt to nuke the place from orbit, after evacuating the post.

But pred ships may stop them.

Also, every time an Alien gets a guy, a new Alien Chestburster would spawn.

Yes Kidd, I mean exactly that, a triangle battle.

(I tried to do a John Wayne imitation with the commas. Tell me if I did okay.)

Oh, ya know if enough preds banded, they could create an army too. Obviously they'd be armed with battlefield weaponry.

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

PREDATOR,most definatly

PREDATOR PLAYBACK:
"DEATH COMES FOR YOU"
YAUTJA WAR CRY!

Which side are you talking about when you say "Army"?

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

Wouldn't they send in the ARMY instead.

~~~~~I Give Death To Targets Only, And It Is Always A Short But Painful Death~~~~~

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

Human.

~~~~~I Give Death To Targets Only, And It Is Always A Short But Painful Death~~~~~

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

Air, Space: preds, there ships are way more advanced
Land: aliens, shear numbers and power or preds with there warriors and tech

The Best Of Both Nightmares

lol,not only does it have a gun but it can selfdestrut

PREDATOR PLAYBACK:
"DEATH COMES FOR YOU"
YAUTJA WAR CRY!

well first the aliens would shorten the preds numbers down alot,then the yautjas would use there cunning ability to hunt there way to victory..all hail the predator elders lol

PREDATOR PLAYBACK:
"DEATH COMES FOR YOU"
YAUTJA WAR CRY!

You guys have good points, but I never said melee only. Just old style. Besides, Preds ARE expert deulists. Jehdin Jehdin (one on one) brings Preds more honor, so they're most likley very good at it. Plasma casters, Machine guns, spiting acid (some Aliens can do that) they still use. but its still Blood and Glory type fighting.

By the way, yes the humans can nuke from orbit, but preds have ships too. And the one on AVP had a pretty big gun mounted on it, and it's not used just for digging perfect 30 degree angle holes. The Pred ships could stop the orbital strike by making the humans hands full, defending the ship.

Anyway I still want to concentrate on the battle on the ground.

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

Yautja fight head on, only if they have no other choice, besides the only honorable way to get a skull trophy is to fight one on one combat with it's prey, like Harrigan vs City Hunter, they fought On on One, and Arnold and Jungle Hunter, they fought one on one

Those Yautja only fought them one on one because they were the most dangerous of the group they were hunting

~Another female on Da Site~
23920061021.jpg

thanks but in pred2 harigan was chacing the pred down,little does he know that hes traping him in the ship for full edvantage,a test to see if harigan was realy wearthy for a kill(having see how for he would go)btw,iam now the third commander of hunter's moon.

PREDATOR PLAYBACK:
"DEATH COMES FOR YOU"
YAUTJA WAR CRY!

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

I know it wasn't planned but City hunter knew it was his chance to get a trophy, and Jungle Hunter knew it was going to happen, it usually does.. but you still have a good point

~Another female on Da Site~
23920061021.jpg

ChEsTBuRsTeD42, Undefined, 18 years ago

As much as im an alien fan, im sure preds would win.

Join my forum at http://agent42.proboards38.com/

frozen,the fight in pred2 was NOT planned and in pred1 the only reason for that was because every one was dead(who going to see him)the pred dosnt fight head on uselly,it hunts it head on,letting ONLY the honorable prey know its there.sorry didnt mean to sound cocky,sorry

PREDATOR PLAYBACK:
"DEATH COMES FOR YOU"
YAUTJA WAR CRY!

same here the preds would be dead,thats what the aliens are good for,some how i think the predators would cheat there way out,cunning they are o so cunning

Theres something out there!
And it aint no man!

no problem,love chating with pple like melol(fans)

PREDATOR PLAYBACK:
"DEATH COMES FOR YOU"
YAUTJA WAR CRY!

TDN, Undefined, 18 years ago

As much as I support the Marines/Humans, I'd say they'll get their butts kicked in this situation. Being stuck in the middle is a disadvantaged position for any race. Basically, it's like a 2vs1 battle in the beginning with Xenos vs Humans on one side while Preds vs Humans on the other side(since they're stuck in the middle after all). If Humans were on their ships then they would win because they could just nuke everything from orbit. In this situation(after Humans are eliminated), which is an open meele-style battle, Xenos would win if it's like an open field battle. Preds could probably shoot a number of Xenos but that's about it. But again, I'm talking about more Xenos than Preds here. If it was the same number for both then Preds win since Plasmas could kill a good number of Xenos before they reach the Preds and then the Xenos will be outnumbered.

TDN.jpg
We Endanger Species...
Preferably Yours

What about humans?

Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

I'll say humans are out because they are slow on technology plus their are some cowards in human armies unlike Preds and Aliens that knows no FEAR

Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, your not gonna make it.