Why us ?

Sasha, Undefined, 18 years ago

why do you think the preds decided to use humans as the main hosts for the aliens ? You think its cause humans are are adaptable and really are very savage under the right cercamstances ? Or are we just one of many breeds ?

The ultimate game is me come hunt me if you dare

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

Um Rouge.. no offense but the Mods have Specificly told me to tell anyone who has a lrge sig to cut it down to.. atleast ths size of Otang's or Predatoress' sig

Or anyone else that has a smaller sig.. the Mods are aswell making their sigs smaller

BTW i just don't want anyone to get in trouble, like i did for a large sig

~Another female on Da Site~
23920061021.jpg

killswitch, Undefined, 18 years ago

simple ! if preds used themselves to bread aliens predaliens would emerge and the preds would get there kicked ! preds use humans because they are pathetic cowards ! lol

XTheXRogueX, Undefined, 18 years ago

or maby we just got really really unlucky

will

willsig2vy.jpg

XTheXRogueX, Undefined, 18 years ago

iight np its kool umm wut dose the size have 2 be?

will

willsig2vy.jpg

Celtic_Warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

acording to the comics they send eggs all over the universe to inpregnate any unlucky thing that crosses the egg when it's ready to "make babies".lol

predtwo29fs.png

Makes scens. Although kinda makes one wounder if humans were the only ones who worshiped them like gods.

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

i'm not sure. who's to say that humans are the main hosts like you say?
if that is what we are to them, it could be that our biological features are perfect for the form yautja want thier xeno prey to share DNA with, and becuase of our reasoning abilities that may be transfered at the cellular level to the xenos.

Struggle is The Glory

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

because the preds were humans gods, they would give their lives willingly for their gods

stalker.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

The whole point is the yautja are looking for worthy prey, humans by far are very worthy prey, thats why they hunt us, simple as that.

predator0.png

Swift_Spear, Undefined, 18 years ago

I agree with PREDATOR.

Scar_Face, Undefined, 18 years ago

"Why us?"

Because we're their favorite. Out of all spicies in the galaxy, they like to hunt us more. Maybe they're interested in our reactions.

does anyone actually have any proof that we are their favourite prey. sure we are the only ones we've seen them hunting but you never know what they might hunt cos personally i would raver hunt a T-rex or a Raptor than humans. just trying to make a point

predtwo29fs.png

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

Well, at this moment raptors and other dinosaurs are dead lol

I think humans are interesting prey. They are intelligent and they have the ability to create destructive weapons so they're more challenging to hunt.

predatoreessig.jpg

-The Night Blood-

good point but if dinosaurs were still alive they would hunt themselves

predtwo29fs.png

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

Actually, Yautja have encountered dinosaurs and i saw one's skull somewhere in one of the Yautja's resources(games, comics, Books, games, etc.)

~Another female on Da Site~
24023571678.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

in a comic book preds used dinos to blood there youngsters befor xenos(in a comic)

coryssig.jpg

That and why kill your own ? Better have some other weaker speacies serve a more useful perpous.