Predator Air Force, ( recomend all mods tell me if this is ok )

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 18 years ago

What do you think it would be like if Predators had there own Air Force where Yautja would fly in Pred jets during a war?

~~~~~I Give Death To Targets Only, And It Is Always A Short But Painful Death~~~~~

FrozenAlien, Yautja, 18 years ago

For me( my opinion ) No offense but i think that woul mae it easier for them, plus Jets make alot of noise and their prey could notice them alot easier

~Another female on Da Site~
23920061021.jpg

I mean Jet-to-Jet, Head-to-Head, they know they're there.

~~~~~I Give Death To Targets Only, And It Is Always A Short But Painful Death~~~~~

Oh and frozen alien, go to "Versions of Preds" and, only if you want to, answer my last question.

OTANG, Yautja, 18 years ago

hmm i dont know. yautja are not a warring species. then again not enuf is known of them except for their immense interest in hunting. thats mostly what the franchise is about because they dont really speak of them conquering land, planets, etc. only thier life and the hunt.

Struggle is The Glory

donut, Yautja, 18 years ago

that would be neat! but dont they already have some kind of fleet?? or do they travel alone?

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

I wouldn't know how to answer.

Stalker, Yautja, 18 years ago

I doubt they would do that. They are hunters, proud & honourable warriors, they wouldn't resort to such methods of fighting their prey

stalker.jpg

Scar_Face, Yautja, 18 years ago

The jets would look cool! LOL!

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

agreed,stalker

Theres something out there!
And it aint no man!

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

Ok this is not a very good topic as this is just plain stange and out of the qestion this topic is just taking up space

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

donut, Yautja, 18 years ago

that was mean katam, i thought it was a perfectly good topic :O

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

It's all right Donut. Don't bother Katam.