extended versions.

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

ive got the quadrilogy box set for crimbo(wife wont let me have it early)do they make any difference.ive seen the aliens special edition,but ive heard dave talk about the extended version of alien 3 a lot,is the dog still in it or what .im slightly confused.

THROW.JPG

a lot af bang for your buck.get the missus to buy it.then spend 2 weeks watching it all

THROW.JPG

sound good .they should have left that in.have u seen the monster box from japan.

THROW.JPG

here you go dave,its a big un.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ALIEN-VS-PREDATOR-LIMITED-MONSTER-BOX-BRAND-NEW_W0QQitemZ6460174104QQcategoryZ41572QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

THROW.JPG

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

Alien directors cut is great - you see dallas
cacooned to a wall at the end and brett is almost transformed into an egg containing the superfacehugger, Ripley has to hose him down with the flamethrower.

Alien 4 only has minor extended parts, but, if you go deep enough into the net, you'll find pictures and a script of additional scenes from the fourth film of the laiens attacking the crew of the betty in a holographic garden onboard the Auriga. Top stuff.

BERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

which do u prefer,dave.u seem to be a bit more cerebral,i.e alien or alien 3.they seem to be the thinking mans entries in the franchise.

THROW.JPG

i'll get you a link for it.

THROW.JPG

Damn! Looks pretty sweet. May keep my eye on that.....

BERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

wow and i just bought some blah blah special edition alien and aliens dvds. i think they dont have anything like that. what do i expect for $10 each. the director's comments was kinda cool though.

otangmodsig2.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

what about the other two?

THROW.JPG

No dog mate it's an ox. It dies after pulling Ripleys EEV to the shore, then the inmates hang it up and prepare to have it for dinner later - cue the Hicks and Newt cremation scene and then the alien bursting out of the ox - loads more extra bits in it too.

BERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

its not a bust as such,it holds 10 dvd's of xeno action.

THROW.JPG

I'm gonna go with...ummmmm...damn that's quite a hard choice there harrigan. I'd have to say Alien is my prefered movie - simply because it's the silver screen origin of the xenomorph, but rest assured, alien 3 is right on it's heels, i love the movie, very dark and gothic, a tale of despair, hope and faith. Oh and blood.....

BERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

cardmaster12595, Undefined, 18 years ago

are all of the discs in the "alien quadrilogey" extended?

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

dont see those head busts in the u.s. much. i'm not that big a xeno fan. :) a yautja well thoemthing else.

still u should have fun with those special editions

otangmodsig2.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

Don't think so, though - i don't get out that much these days!!

BERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

all the movies are extended,the other discs are extras,making of,and other production stuff.

THROW.JPG

you can buy the alien head version for £99.99.nice

THROW.JPG