found this site

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

found a new site (to me anyway)it has a trailer for an alien film.have a look

http://www.alieninfluxfilm.com/

THROW.JPG

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 18 years ago

Hmm this seems like it'll be a very well made fanfilm.

godzillathesig.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~

i cant watch it .i cant play windows,only quicktime

THROW.JPG

weaponx, Undefined, 18 years ago

The trailer looks good. You might need real player to play it.

I couldnt get the trailer to work. The poster looks decent. Who thinks it might acctually come out?

Scar_Face, Undefined, 18 years ago

I can get on the site, but I can't find the trailer.

-=!!!MY SKULL!!!=-

cardmaster12595, Undefined, 18 years ago

same fer me harrigan, it didnt work, but the poster was promising, lol

Soldier, Undefined, 18 years ago

The poster was a great piece of photoshopping, but I can't play the movie. I see the cover from Aliens: Earth Hive, in the background.

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

Looks like a good site I like the 3D images. And how they show the CM's ranks was cool.

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

Praetorian, Undefined, 18 years ago

Praetorians only return to the hive when fully mature.

Praetorian are mutations from drones. So its facehuggers are the regular ones.

The queen doesn't need fertilization. As far as I know the genetic characteristics of the alien derive from its host.

Praetorians don't lay eggs.

The movie idea is nice but still could use some work. eg: more light effects.
But worse the alien look ridiculous.

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

The Praetorian: is a male xenomorph. He is the second most common and usually stays near the queen’s domain. His
primary purpose in life is to protect the queen at all costs and eliminate any threats to her. He also fertilizes the queen when
necessary; their eggs are the second largest. He attacks threats on instinct and is the second fastest to reach full maturity.
After a Praetorian facehugger plants an embryo in a host, the praetorian chestburster emerges 8 to 12 hours after
implantation. Some hives might have no praetorians-in cases where there are an overly large number of drones.

is this guy getting this from the games? and in the games praetorians dont lay eggs(unless he means transformed eggs are second largest). only queens do. aaaaaaand the queen does not have to be fertilized right? she lays eggs wherever and whenever she wants. so if praetorians were somehow real they cant be male because all aliens are females right?(i heard they were all female forgot where)

p.s. PA64 can you get on yahoo?
im.jpg
Stalk, Hunt, Kill

I thought all Xenomorphs, except Her Majesty, were genderless. But that makes Riply's dream of an alien trying to rape her (I really heard that that was in one of the movies. a dream of an Alien raping Riply. *shudder*) is sort of strange. However, on the modles of the newborn aliens I can clearly see a...well.. ya know... 'Extra male limb', but that is because it is slightly human.

any way of getting it to work on quicktime.i would like to watch it

THROW.JPG

Soldier, Undefined, 18 years ago

I thought that trailer was very cool.