avp"s PREDATORS

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

i dont under stand why avp's predators where so big,was it just the shoulder armor that made them look so big?why was there dreadlocks longer.or was this all paul anderson idea.explain.i always wonder that

its not a bad thing (besides the long dreads)lol

SCARFACE

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

They weren't Much bigger, and it was some of the Armor but they werent that big

They were the same as the ones in Predator and P2 not much of a difference there except the Bead- like things on the Dread Locks looked kinda different

~Another Female on the Site~
23022375518.jpg
~IN SPACE NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM~

The armor was didfferent too, they had alot of armor on since it was their first Official Hunt

23022375518.jpg

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

they looked a bit bulky, and they walked really weird. i suppose it was the amount of armor they had on, but they werent much bigger then the other predators in pred1 and pred2.

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

actully the avp preds where much meater than the p1 and p2 ones.besides they were teens also so that makse them bigger

preds had long hair and they were ugly,isnt that ironic,lol just kidding

SCARFACE

pual anderson said the reason why they had more armor was because they were up against deadler creatures with lots of sharp claws,tails,ect

SCARFACE

the predator in pred 1 was a teen, (you have to watch it very closely to tell) and the ones in avp werent much bigger, but they were fatter XD
but i think its just the armor that makes them look weird.

how was pred1 a teen,to me he looked eldr like,and was hunting for fun to impress his elder friends with his trophys

SCARFACE

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

It's just Andersson's fairytale that the jungle pred would've been a teen.

predatoreessig.jpg

-The Night Blood-

oo,so anderson wanted to change someone elses story,i think i acomplished that.

SCARFACE

Jungle Hunter ... He looked more of an experienced Warrior

but maybe he started that hunt 1 year after he completed the Ritual

and the Yautja in AVP weren't fatter, it's impossible they barely eat anything

It was the armor, it made them look fat especially with celtic lol

His Mask and his Armor made him look Bulky, especially in the part where he has to take his armor off

The Yautja in Predator2 was an experienced warrior, he was an adult

23022375518.jpg

i actually judged the pred in pred1 as a teen myself. if you watched him he seemed curious, and somewhat clumsy. he is though one heck of a fighter, but i do think of him as a child.

I think he was curious 'cos he was smart enough to watch the situation and to be patient - unlike the ones in AvP: they just ran to their deaths. And I don't think he was clumpsy at all - maybe the suit made it hard for Kevin Peter Hall (I think that was the guys name, not sure though)to move 'cos of the technique of the time. But damn, he was the one and the most real pred to me if you look at his performance. Or maybe I'm just old fashioned lol

Yeah, preds in AvP had a bear bellies 'cos of too much of celabrating... lol Naah, just kidding. I think they were made more muscular and the full armor made them look more massive.

predatoreessig.jpg

-The Night Blood-

yeah Jungle Hunter was more patient then Celtic, Celtic didn't even do anything Stealthly he told Chopper to Activate his cloak, and he went straight for them( Sabastian, Lex, Weyland, others )

Chopper, on the other hand wasn't alert that there would be any Xenomorph around

Scar, though was a mini City Hunter

He kept quiet, was patient and watched his prey from a top, cloak activated, and when they returned fire he didn't fight them head on he ran away from letting them notice if he was even there, just like City Hunter

23022375518.jpg

kevin peter hall even said that the way he moved was his thought of how another creature from another world might move.yeah frozen,city hunter is stealthy,deadly,and tacitcal(planed things out).

SCARFACE

That was true, Jungle Hunter was kinda acting scary when he removed his mask, how he removed the cords was really good acting, but in AVP scar just pulled on it

23022375518.jpg

yeap,you got the picture.

SCARFACE

Yeah, he really went into his character.

I can remember wrong but didn't Peter Hall act in the Pred 2 too? Wiser ones, over here *with predator voice* lol

predatoreessig.jpg

-The Night Blood-

yeah kevin played as the pred in both but sadly died after pred2

SCARFACE

that was sad when i heard that.. but the new actor is good too

23022375518.jpg

yeah i was a little shocked too.