FACEHUGGER AND ALIEN

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

dos anyone know what would happen if for some reason a facehugger got on another alien?my guess is it would make a double headed alien.

SCARFACE

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

they would be able t0 do that, but remember the Second jaw? and plus they dont need lungs so they really don't have a throat, and if your thinking that the acid would burn the second Jaw, everything on the Xenomorph, in and out is Acid Proof so no chance in succeeding with an Alien / Alien Hybrid.. but how does it even work? It would be just like the other alien, no extra head that can't happen, and if thats the same thing, why not just face hug a human instead of killing your own kind?

23022375518.jpg
~Another Female on the Site~

just wondering as if people where expeiramenting.,nother question,why dosent the dog alien have back pipes and dos a facehugger nock the vitom out becuase i would just throw it off if one got on me.

SCARFACE

Oo

The Runner.. i dunno about that i knew it (sorry) but i forget things tyhat i think i wont need in the future :(

23022375518.jpg

oh, and the Face hugger puts the Host in a Coatose state, the more the host struggles the faster it puts it into the Comatose state

Comatose state- Coma

23022375518.jpg

ok,answer my last question.,about the facehugger and what not

SCARFACE

umm Ook ok which one

The runner or the Facehugger hugging the Alien? ive already answered the Facehugger one but not the Runner one, I can't remember why they don't have Breathing pipes
lol BTW nice Avatar :P

23022375518.jpg

nevermind you answered it,thanks whats btw

SCARFACE

another question,when does the "the best queen"queation change.

SCARFACE

BTW= By the way

The Queen.. the Empress, Queen and the one from Resurrection don't really look different.. But i would say the one in AVP(the Empress) it looked more active and alive, the one from ALIENS was like that too but it didn't really tune to much

And the one in resurrection- wth?

lol Jk

It was mistaken as an enemy to the Newborn, it couldn't dodge the Attack because it still had to sit for a few hours after live birth, it was kinda a disapointment to me, the only thing i like about it is that It had abilities of both Xenomorph and Human

23022375518.jpg

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

cory i see you FINALLY got your avatar to work.

i don't think a facehugger would try to attach itself to another xeno. hypothetically speaking if it did, the xeno could easily free itself using various methods. and about the runner drone, it hasn't been resolved as to why it would not have the dorsal spikes. a facehugger would be too quick and to powerful for you to knock it out like you say. once it attaches it self, it cuts the air supply with tis tail and can put the host in a comatose state, the host would be powerless against the facehugger at that point. here read this, this is one of dave's links and his site i think

http://thorndesigns.net/xenomorph/ALIENBIOLOGY.htm

that will answer many questions about aliens that you may have. i have one on yautja but the link is at my work i'll give it later if you wish

Struggle is The Glory

That is what i said, or maybe i should start talking big

COMATOSE STATE, COMA

that is what it does it cuts down their air suply, puts them in a COMA!
I should start talking big again , or maybe you won't understand me again?

23022375518.jpg

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

sorry frozen i just realized you were a girl, i'll be a bit nicer. but yea i realize thats what you said i wasnt arguing with you. chill :)

Struggle is The Glory

sorry again

I didn't recently post this, so im not mad..

23022375518.jpg

to otang,what i meant was as what if scientist (in a alien movie) put a xeno asleep and put a facehugger on it......anyway is the yutja site called "predator the hunted"?because i have been there its pretty cool

SCARFACE

Celtic_Warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

i posted sommit like that on our RPG but i died so i cant put what happened

predtwo29fs.png

celtic worrior,your dead on are mini rpg right,well read it if you want we have gone a long way.back on topic

SCARFACE