to mods from cory dont delete...

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

my rank droped to a rookie why?ive been on for awhile doing mini rpg s.please return it i would be very thankful.

SCARFACE

testing

SCARFACE

Ace, Undefined, 18 years ago

i dont think u dropped to rookie i think u used to be a newborn and u rose in rank

acesig.jpg

no,i was a warrior until today

SCARFACE

maybe it was a mistake

acesig.jpg

a right, i will just wait till a mod answers me than.

SCARFACE

yeah they know whats wrong and fix it

acesig.jpg

thaks ace,ummm where are the mods,by the way ace,since u r on now how do u get avatars that r not on this site like from a avertisment,ect

SCARFACE

no idea, hopefully they get this sorted out quickly

acesig.jpg

talk to you on differnt topic.

SCARFACE

sure no problem look at another cool idea on the news thing

acesig.jpg

celtic102, Undefined, 18 years ago

no cory u were either accidently raised or ur imagining somthin cause no mods were on and i was away all day and u havent been on this site that long to be warrior soz dude

smallsigone.jpg

Grpahic Carnage

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

ha poor cory. how long have you been on? i also think it was too soon to be warrior, but don't worry dude its only a short matter of time before you become a warrior so don't make a big deal out of it and in no time, bam you'll be warrior.
by the way nice avatar celt

Struggle is The Glory

well otang they must of mastaken are ranks because your a worrior now,look.o and how do u get avatars like celtic s102,is it from copteid avertisements

SCARFACE

see told u they would work it out. ive been here for good amount time and im still not a worrior

acesig.jpg

al right just curious,testing new avatar

SCARFACE

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

Umm.. Do you have the whole URL address on your ava? I mean "http:// etc". You also have to make sure that the site where your ava is from is working (as far as I know whit my minor skills lol).

predatoreessig.jpg

-The Night Blood-

ok speak to me about the avatars on differnt topic,i am having trouble with mine

SCARFACE

o,and look on mine peofile,add my stats up and i have 40,not 20

SCARFACE

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

sorry can't help you much with the avatar issue but good luck. i would ask celtic102 where he got his, but you should be able to find them in a site then save them somewhere like imagecave.com. after that, at the avatar section, i think you just refer it to the url site where you saved it.

Struggle is The Glory

talk later gtg,thanks for all the help guys

SCARFACE