If there was an arena that preds made who would win? 2 on 2 on 2

black_warrior, Yautja, 18 years ago

an alpha male and a drone(same team), an elder pred and the pred from part 2( same team), or dutch and harrigan ( same team) i think the aliens because an alpha male. but the preds have a elder. hmmmmm tough decision. and there is no cheating if you lose you die and the preds have a combistick, wristblades and a netgun. the humans have a shotgun, a pulse rifle, and a ? u pick the last one

you will be my next trophy

shorty, Yautja, 18 years ago

anyways i think the preds would win cuz they could take the humans down easy but when fight ing the aliens the pred from pred2 would die so the elder would win

Kidd, Yautja, 18 years ago

This sounds more like a Gladiator fight to the death

kidd-sig.jpg
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

id say...human planly cos they have long range weapons the aliens would easly die and since both humans have killed preds eny ways i dnt see why they cannot do it again

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Avier7777, Yautja, 18 years ago

Aleins are done in like two seconds flat. No long range weaponary. Yea they toast. Preds would with combi sticks and net guns would be down in an instant from the pulse rifles. yea Human would acutally win.

DAVE I MISS YOU. Good to see a post.

--

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i say preds. aliens come out get blasted with pulse rifle and elder cloaks and rips out marine spine with wristblades. then the last one goes crazy and gets a combistick in the head. from the other pred.

bwsig.jpg
Fear nothing but fear itself.....and me

but you have to stay in the arena a large circle

Celtic_Warrior, Yautja, 18 years ago

good Q, i would say the preds(not being biaist) it's just that they know the place

celticwarriorspikeEternalFlame.jpg

daveberg, Yautja, 18 years ago

Humans would win. The pulse rifles would tear both alien and predator alike, to pieces.

newberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Celtic_Warrior, Yautja, 18 years ago

well then,do the humans have weapons? cos if they do i would say them cos they would probably hide and let the others kill each other and then they would let it rip on the survivour

celticwarriorspikeEternalFlame.jpg

read the first post again yes they have weapons but the prds and humans only have 3 the aliens body is thier weapon

OTANG, Yautja, 18 years ago

whats's that i thought xenos could survive anything? j/k yea xenos, having only short range weapons will easily be decimated. its a toss up as to who will be left after that

otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

FrozenAlien, Yautja, 18 years ago

I know who would

No one really except for some of the Audience

~Another female on Da Site~
24722423234.jpg
~Transmission: This is Alexa Aka FrozenAlien~

solo_pred, Yautja, 18 years ago

humans would win cause of all the genades.
PS (off topic) nice spike sig celtic

solopred1.png
what im going to do to you is for me to know and u to find out... *sound of wristblades sliding out*

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

prolly the xenos would tare the humans apart then the preds would fight off the xenos,the last human would kill the preds

HUNT FOR GLORY,HUNT FOR HONOR,HUNT FOR THE MOON

coryssig.jpg

donut, Yautja, 18 years ago

sadly i think it would be humans, expecially if that last weapon was a rocket launcher.

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

FrozenAlien, Yautja, 18 years ago

lol maybe you are right

~Another female on Da Site~
24722423234.jpg
~Transmission: This is Alexa Aka FrozenAlien~

Ancienthunter, Yautja, 18 years ago

I would say preds because I am sick and tired of the humans always winning it sickens me I say Elder goes for the aliens with combatstick Predator2 dies taking out ahuman then elder comes finishes last human

22.jpg