is it possible for the xenomorphs to change genders?

donut, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

i've seen alot of things on diffrent xeno sites that they do indeed change genders, but i'm still not sure.
well what do you think =D

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

XTheXRogueX, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

:)

will

willsig2vy.jpg

daveberg, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

That's correct - the aliens are indeed 'A-sexual'

TOPMOD.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

royal_praetorian, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

well from what i have read yes

Copyofthealien.bmp-copy.jpg

FrozenAlien, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Yeah they do.. but the only one who can permanently keep their gender is the Queen unless it is born in science like in Resurrection- but that one didn't really seem to change it

23022375518.jpg

~"Another Female On Da Site"~

OTANG, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

i don't think it matters if they change sex or not. does it? i'm mean only the queen lays eggs asexually. can anyone tell me what sex they are if there is at all a distinction. from what i've seen and what little i have read on xenos, i havent seen a reference to their sexuality, except of course the queen. i havent seen a xeno love scene yet, have you? interesting question, though. i would rather hear from those that really know xenos if indeed there is even a gender needed, other than the queen.

Struggle is The Glory

donut, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

ah ok, thanks for the info ^_^

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

h/o if a drone were 2 change to a female it would becuame a queen?

actully i was looking around and i think aliens r a-sexual and the reson its called a queen alien is not becuase it is female but becuase it is the "egg layer" and the 1 in charge of the hive.....i answered my own question :)

will

willsig2vy.jpg

hmm i guess thomthing we can all try 2 look up and find out

will

willsig2vy.jpg

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

i herd some wair that there hive networck worced in a simolar fashon to a bees hive

1 queen {femail} wich is born with the abilaty to reproduce regardles of wether there is a mail or not . she gives berth to the drons wich are femail but are born infertile except fore every 1 in 1000 or so wich hase the abilaty to gro into a queen wether to replace the existing queen or to go and mace a new hive ... sorry about the spelling !! :3

woooooSpicy.jpg

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

no the aliens work more like an ant colony all acting as 1 as i have already explained this in a preveus topic

Image hosted by Photobucket.com