chopper and kinderd

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

doesnt chopper look like the pred from the kinderd comics (from this site )and a pred form the ship in pred2,no relations?does any one have any thing to say?stalker are you on dude?

SCARFACE PREDATOR

celtic102, Undefined, 18 years ago

well we had a whole topic about the pred at the end of pred 2 and it turned out to be a pred called "BIO PREDATOR" i havent read kindred either so i donno m8

AnakinFlames.jpg
AnimatedTag.gif

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

Yeah I'm on m8, I haven't seen the kindred comics but there was a pred in pred 2 at the end which looked like celtic, but not chopper

stalker.jpg

yeah, but i saw a pred with wird metal circles,but other then that it looks like chopper,look again some time

SCARFACE PREDATOR

I have. There is a pred that looks somewhat similar. but not that much. But there was a pred that looks almost exactly like celtic, he steps up when Harrigan says "ok, who's next?". Now I see the pred u mean on the cover of the kindred comics, that doesn't look much like chopper though. Sry m8, I gtg, see ya

stalker.jpg

stalker,if you ever get back on and read this,i wanted to tell you i tryd to post but my pc went wacko and i got back on and you left.i was p.o.i will tell you that suff some other time,first tell me what times your useully on.thanks dude

SCARFACE PREDATOR

Going by the clock on the board I usually come on about 4:30. We're if diff countries though so I'm not sure what time It'd be over there

stalker.jpg

witch pred at the end of pred2 was "bio predator"?

SCARFACE PREDATOR

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

Probably the one that was the less armored Celtic

23022375518.jpg

~"Another Female On Da Site"~

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

ah, o yeah, sorry for the LATE response lmao

R.I.P. Kevin Peter Hall
scarfacecory.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

stop bumping up these old topics cory, lol

stalker.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

lol sorry, forgot it was against the rules

R.I.P. Kevin Peter Hall
scarfacecory.jpg

The-Wolf, Undefined, 15 years ago

Lol I remember this topic. Now that its been years, any of the new memebers here have read the Kindred comics?

DeathWraith, Undefined, 15 years ago

rofl, two yeares after he told you not to bump these topics up you DID IT again lol. Well, since i spammed already, i could say that i haven't read any of the comics and probably never will...

The-Wolf, Undefined, 15 years ago

I thought the mods were more leaniant about that now than two years ago as long as its not spam. Not stop spamming. Thats the reason they don't won't them bumped! lol

Anyways, about the comic, hopefully some of you have read them. They look very interesting. I'd love to get them but I'm not about to spend my money on comics.

PREDATORv2, Undefined, 15 years ago

Thats your lame excuse for bumping this topic, haha Cheers anyways. Good comic though.