Chopper with human skulls

OTANG, Yautja, 18 years ago

edited:

i was asking if anyone noticed chopper had skulls attached to him that looked like they belong to human. this is when he is killed and thrown to the floor and hits a wall as he faces down on the floor. check it out and tell me what you think. changes what we think about him and his purpose in that hunt.

http://usera.imagecave.com/otang/misc/cap001.bmp.jpg

http://usera.imagecave.com/otang/misc/cap002.bmp.jpg

Struggle is The Glory

FrozenAlien, Yautja, 18 years ago

um well no he couldn't have got them from a hunting trip to humans

.THose were small skulls- any Yautja who kills a human child except for Disgraced ones will be followed with disgrace and dishonor
.Those couldn't be fro mthe Weyland gaurds, they were all hung and far from dangerous to the Yautja- even as teens
.Even the one at the bottom, that weyland gaurd's head was sliced and skull un rip-able
. and um for some other reason.. i dunno but you get the picture

maybe Monkey's on their home planet for practice- humans are evolved monkeys after all

23022375518.jpg

"Im The Boss of this city You Ugly Son of a B!tch!"*Yautja War Cry*

... um this ig going of topic but it has to do with aliens

when i popped out a popcicle.. the frzen part of it looked like Aliem Resin

sorry it was just nasty i had to say it

23022375518.jpg

"Im The Boss of this city You Ugly Son of a B!tch!"*Yautja War Cry*

frozen are we talking about the same scene? i know the elder had some small skulls, maybe you confused buddy?

Struggle is The Glory

ghola88, Yautja, 18 years ago

" pretty small skulls " how did you see that they were from the humans on the surface when they hanged the humans they had taken their skulls already. Oh by the way improve your spelling its very hard to make out.

gholacopy.jpg
Status in RPG: out for the time being. Celtic and CW get some rest!

Um Otang it seems you think im ignorant.. the way you talk to me....

They couldn't have been Fro mthe humans did you see how small that was the Humans head was about almost as big as Scar's without the mask, and if you have the Elder Figure you see most of those skulls aren't even close to a human/monkey skull they are more like Lizards and ancient animals fro mthe past, They ARE Elders, anyway they couldve been from anything, plus it's an Elder! Not an unblooded youngster he's gone on many Human Hunts

~Another Female on the Site~
23022375518.jpg

And um alot of people make mistakes

ok you wan't me to do all this? Is this what your saying.. Like an assignment in school? Ok I'll spell correctly from now on.

... Just because im new to the forum doesnt mean that im new to the site. Thats right ive been viewing this site and all of you for almost 2 years or something, then i decided to Register. Im not new to the forum either, I knew all of you when i started to view the forums. Im not ignorant, and i nthe scene where they hang the boides, Freeze the Screen and you will see their heads are stil on!

Ok they arent huh why would a neck grow a beard?

23022375518.jpg

sorry everyone .. but since i started posting a month ago some people act like im ignorant to somethings, I Pay attention to stuff.

Sorry, again. and again im not new to this site, only new to posting on this site

And sometimes I type faster than i should
Everyone makes mistakes, ill look out for that
woops i forgot the ' in I'll and i should be I

23022375518.jpg

frozen i appoligize i didnt realize you were a girl sorry. i don't think you are ignorant i did thought you were a bit cocky lol. anywory i'll try to be better.

Struggle is The Glory

Um.. thanks, and if your read my story in HOW YOU BEcAME YOU Thread, Im sorry for that thing in the beggining

23022375518.jpg

sorry but i didnt read that thread.

ok here are the screen captures i just did off my dvd from avp. i'm gonna edit my previous posts on the thread to reflect my new pics to show that chopper has 2 human skulls but not the vertebrea like i thought

http://usera.imagecave.com/otang/misc/cap001.bmp.jpg

http://usera.imagecave.com/otang/misc/cap002.bmp.jpg

Struggle is The Glory

yay i was one fourth right lol

sorry if you thought i argued with some of you sorry again

23022375518.jpg

1/4? haha the dumbest part was that what i thought was a human spine was actually chopper's armor. i had to play around with the slo-mo till i got it to make sense to me

Struggle is The Glory

lol i knew it when it was actually still standing when chopper was thrown and slid on the floor, then bumped on the wall, and it never broke

lol yeah 1/4

23022375518.jpg