WRIST BLADE,PLASMACASTER,CLOAK

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

does anyone have any idea how the predator slings out his wrist blade , shoots his plasmacaster,or cloaks with out pushin buttons or anything?

SCARFACE PREDATOR

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

i think the thermal netting is to help hide heat while cloaked and to bring heat when cold

bwsig.jpg
Fear nothing but fear itself.....and me

ok,in predator2 i relized that keven hall had the guantlet crooked to the side a lil.so it follows PRED belief that he fleches his muscle to extend it,it looks that he does and the wristblade guantlet turns uncrooked and is ready for action.so thats just an add on to my wristblade extending thoery lol

Hunt for Honor,Hunt for Glory,Hunt for the Moon
cory-sig.jpg

ooo,the generater was on the back in avp2?right

SCARFACE PREDATOR

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

u mean the energy sift? then yeah, it most likely was

stalker.jpg

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

Predator Killor - please watch your conduct on this site, do not call people 'fools' for their opinions.

The 'lines' as i said, are thermal meshing to keep the predators body heat in regulation - this evidence can be read first hand in the official AVP novel.

TOPMOD.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

caboose3456, Undefined, 18 years ago

I dont know springs?

Goodbye pinkie toe...YOU SHALL BE AVENGED

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

THe Plasma Caster is Activated in the Mask by the Aiming System, the CLoak, if u watch carefully is activaed on the Left Arm Gauntlet Wrist Computer, and the Wrist Blades .. i think are activated like the Shuriken, pushed by the Wrist in someway and activated

"PredatorPlayBack[Bruno Borgia Fathered a Stunted Weakling .. but you made him Strong]"
Yay another Female on the Site

And u know those Lines on the Body? those help the Cloak- they are the Cloak, they just need to be activated

"PredatorPlayBack[Bruno Borgia Fathered a Stunted Weakling .. but you made him Strong]"

thanks for the info.

SCARFACE PREDATOR

Np

no when the predator clenches his fist the wristblades come out

blackwarrior1.jpg

yeah something like that but yautja don't wear gloves in their world

if your talking about real life then yeah it is the glove i thought u said their world

23022375518.jpg"Im The Boss of this city You Ugly Son of a B!itch!"*Yautja War Cry*

must have something to do with the glove.

SCARFACE PREDATOR

ya

blackwarrior1.jpg

no, that's like a backpack. It's where they keep their medicomp etc.

stalker.jpg

Predator_Killor, Undefined, 18 years ago

U fools... the lines on his body rnt "cloak" or wat eva u reakon... its fishnet stocking things... not for any cloaking or anything just to give him the old killing machine look

Silent like the night
Hunting for predators
Fight till the end.. fight for the Hive
Waiting in the darkness for the perfect time to strike

i thought the cloaking generater was mounted on the preds back.

SCARFACE PREDATOR

yeah dave ur right about that. the cloaking device is actually mounted on the preds gauntlet, next to their wrist computer

stalker.jpg

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

Yes, and it's more sensible than to be just a decoration. At least I've always thought that almost everything these killers wear is some purpose - well, maybe not the skulls and stuff, but that netting would be just a obstacle if it wouldn't have any purpose.

But maybe it helps the cloaking as well. I mean it's somehow electric 'cos of the heating? Well, this is only my own thoughts, though.

I haven't read any of the books so I'm glad we have wiser ones in here.

predatoreessig.jpg
-The softer side of clan Balatu - Yeah right, IN YOUR DREAMS lol-

ChEsTBuRsTeD42, Undefined, 18 years ago

Maybe when the preds put pressure in their gloves, the wristblades activate or something like that. I think preds use the plasma caster by pressing a button on their control thing.

Join my forum at http://agent42.proboards38.com/