what film?

Celtic_Warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

what film would you like to be in. even if you had to add a character. the films are the alien ones the pred ones and AVP.

i would want to be a pred in ALIENS. put a pred in that situation and enviroment and you got a kick a$$ movie.

Celtic_Warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

just in case you dont get it, what i mean is what one of these films would you want to be in: Alien, Aliens, Alien3, Alien res, Pred 1, Pred 2, AVP. if you dont want to take anyones place then add a character. like if you wanted to be a pred in pred 1 but dont want to be the pred we all know and love then make a team with him, so it would be pred 1 and YOU vs Dutch and the team. get it now?

Celtic Warrior- keep out of my way!

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

um...

I don't really get it.....???

and the alien from Aliens is a Warrior

lol i love that one inew that then i still don;t get it

"PredatorPlayBack[Bruno Borgia Fathered a Stunted Weakling .. but you made him Strong]"

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

I'd want to be the pred in Pred 1. It would just be sweet to stalk and kill guys who thinks they're cool and tough. Muahahahahahaaa lol Or for the second choice I would be the pred in Pred 2 but I liked the mood when bunch of ppl were isolated in bush. Well, they both have their glamorous side... And I'd like to be in pyramid too - BUT NOT WITH XENOS lol

predatoreessig.jpg

-The Night Blood-

TDN, Undefined, 18 years ago

I think he meant which film you would have want to be in as a character, and it only counts the Alien and Predator films and AVP.

Personally, I'd really want to be a Marine from Aliens. I'll get to kill lots of Xenos. Though I'll probably be keeping the original Marine team intact.

TDN.jpg
We Endanger Species...
Preferably Yours

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

Gotta be the matrix, how could anyone not want to be 'the one' ??!!??

TOPMOD.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 18 years ago

I'd love to take Newt's place in Aliens. Instead of sitting around, frightened, waiting to be rescued, I'd steal one of the soldier's guns and....you get the picture(quote: Vasquez from Aliens - LET'S ROCK!!!!!).

alienvspsig.jpg

bug-hunt, Undefined, 18 years ago

Aliens i'll take hudsons place any day...or matrix that would be cool.

mariosig.jpg
Bug-Renders

lol the matrix im a big fan of that

but im not aloud to talk about what im about to say so i should just press add coment now

"PredatorPlayBack[Bruno Borgia Fathered a Stunted Weakling .. but you made him Strong]"

celtic102, Undefined, 18 years ago

hummm i would have to take hudson too he rocked.

ps. ohh i wanna be yoshi he rules

TheTime.jpg.jpg

just testing/ and i still dont get it

23022375518.jpg"PredatorPlayBack[Bruno Borgia Fathered a Stunted Weakling .. but you made him Strong]"

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

i would be in pred2.i love that film.if your reading,celtic102 talk to me in the clan page,i posted(to celtic102-post)

SCARFACE PREDATOR

XTheXRogueX, Undefined, 18 years ago

hmm i dont think i would take any 1s place in any of the movies becuase i prolly would get killed

will

willsig2vy.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

I'd take celtic's place in AVP. Sure it wasn't exactly a great movie, but it would be d@mn fun to be celtic & rip grids checkered head from his shoulders, unlike the way it went down in the movie

stalker.jpg