can a drone becume a queen?

XTheXRogueX, Undefined, 18 years ago

can a drone becume a queen?
i think i read some were that a drone can turn into a queen if the cercumst are right for example if there r no eggs or on queen or no uther aliens around...is this true??

will

ChEsTBuRsTeD42, Undefined, 18 years ago

I Dont know about that^^^. I haven't been here for a while. But i didn't understand what dave said earlier. So does that mean that drones can lay one egg that contains a superfacehugger?

Join my forum at http://agent42.proboards38.com/

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

Ace, Undefined, 18 years ago

they can lay one single egg that contains a queen facehugger

acesig.jpg

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

^remember, that's only fan-speculation. And no, queen comes from a different facehugger as in Alien 3.

deathdrop.jpg

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

Death Drop and Dave is right Drones can't become a Queen but can make One Preatorian or Super Egg that Hatches a Super Face Hugger that can hug several humans, one being injected with the Queen Embryo

23022375518.jpg

~"Another Female On Da Site"~

but i though u said in another topic thing that aliens can change genders soo wouldint that mean that drones can turn into queens seaing that queens r females and drones r males?

will

willsig2vy.jpg

ghola88, Undefined, 18 years ago

aliens dont have a gender...

gholacopy.jpg
Status in RPG: out for the time being. Celtic and CW get some rest!

they dont????im counfused some ppl same drones/warriors are male and the queens are female and some ppl say all aliens are asexual??
ack-counfused-

will

willsig2vy.jpg

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

The Queen is female( yay thanks creators )
The Drone can, Warrior and Face Hugger can Change Genders, like those fish in Finding Nemo(i had to watch it, don't laugh, don't ask, i had to when i was watching my brother for 2 hours)

.. thats all I can say

~Another Female on the Site~
23022375518.jpg

ok so let me het this strate....if a alien drone/worrior turns into a female it becums a queen.....but i also herd that aliens have no gender.....

will

willsig2vy.jpg

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

hey rogue this link is off daves other sites it may help a bit and answer some questions

http://thorndesigns.net/xenomorph/ALIENBIOLOGY.htm

Struggle is The Glory

iight thanx

will

willsig2vy.jpg

eh ive been there b4..it dosint really answer my question but thanx anyway

will

willsig2vy.jpg

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

ok sorry, i saw it mentioned how a drone somehow produces a queen. but it doesnt turn into one from what it says

Struggle is The Glory