AvP Alien Life Cycle

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 18 years ago

A lot of people have said that the Xenomorphs from AvP had a faster life cycle because the Queen was injected with powerful hormones. How do you guys know this? It certainly makes sense, but I don't see much proof. Well, there's the wires conneceted to her. But did Paul W.S. Anderson say this in an interview? Again, I think it makes the most perfect sense because the Unblooded Yautja couldn't have standed to just SIT THERE in the pyramid for hours until the aliens came out of their hosts. Sure, they'd have a little fun with the humans, but it would take a heck of a long time. So I guess normal aliens couldn't have been used.

alienvspsig.jpg

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

it takes 5 to 8 hours to fully grow into a chestburster, then it bursts out cacooning, and it takes 4 to 6 hours to turn into an adult

but no one knows how long it took the Queen to give Birth to the Newborn

-----------------------------------------
"If It Bleeds ... We can Kill it"
"Your.. One.. Ugly- Mother Fu___er"
-Arnold S., PREDATOR

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

dave is the man!

Struggle is The Glory

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

one can forever argue why events happened the way they did in AvP. truthfully, not much is really known about the amount of time passed from when the facehugger took a host, to the time the xeno bursts thru the chest. then again, as you say, the queen was under control , anything could have been used on her. my two cents are nothing was injected into her, those are the normal drones and enuff time had passed for their gestation. but thats just me bud.

Struggle is The Glory

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

If you read the novel avpfreak it explains this in there.

TOPMOD.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

XTheXRogueX, Undefined, 18 years ago

where in the novel dose it explain this???

will

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

well tht one youll have to find out i remember it but

i forgot where it was :) sorry i woulda tod you if i knew it again

23022375518.jpg

~"Another Female On Da Site"~

XTheXRogueX, Undefined, 18 years ago

iight ill take a look later...thanx tho:)..just so i know wut 2 look for do u know wut it says exactly?

will